• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brianna Frost

ive been getting alot of requests from members to see me getting fucked (riding a dick) and stripping out of a sexy outfit then stuffing my panties in my pussy

u got it!!!! ;)

did this come out yet?

Nope her last update was

''ass play''
''squirting pussy 2''
''cum shot''

She released the first 2 but no cum shot vid. I've heard there's a G/G vid but who knows.

Shes a crack whore, what do you expect?

Nice going, dude. How about taking it down a notch?

I for one am looking forward to more hc stuff. I just hope she doesn't pull a Francine Dee, you know, endless tease with two quite bad and overpriced hc vids at the end. We'll see.

Well shes a whore, she does drugs, so in my book, crack whore.

Bitch cant be bothered to update when people signing up to her site that month, she knows what shes doing.

Well shes a whore, she does drugs, so in my book, crack whore.

Bitch cant be bothered to update when people signing up to her site that month, she knows what shes doing.

Dude... does she talk about this in a vid or something? How do you know this?

Dude... does she talk about this in a vid or something? How do you know this?

I wouldn't pay attention to him/her any longer. Who knows the reason for his/her hate. Maybe she turned him/her away once and now his/her ego got cracks or maybe he/she's a bible-belt-hate-monger who thinks smoking pot and going from softcore to hardcore makes a woman a crack whore or he/she's a competitor who has to badmouth the competition.
I don't care. As long as there is no proof or blatantly inappropriate behavior on her part (like extreme rip-off), let his/her hate be unheard. ;)

I wouldn't pay attention to him/her any longer. Who knows the reason for his/her hate. Maybe she turned him/her away once and now his/her ego got cracks or maybe he/she's a bible-belt-hate-monger who thinks smoking pot and going from softcore to hardcore makes a woman a crack whore or he/she's a competitor who has to badmouth the competition.
I don't care. As long as there is no proof or blatantly inappropriate behavior on her part (like extreme rip-off), let his/her hate be unheard. ;)

agreed.