• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
http://www.tubecup.com/videos/1927/briana-banks---sextacy.html

good video. back when she had the bigger tits. does anyone know any other videos when her boobs were the same size, looks hella good on her

Although I get what you're trying to say, technically speaking, Briana only got bigger tits once. Both sets of her implants were the same size, the only different between her old implants and her new implants is that the new ones use larger bags but the same amount of saline was used in both.

Pretty much anything of hers that is not Vivid was made when she had her old implants.

So basically she has great tits! lol
Although I get what you're trying to say, technically speaking, Briana only got bigger tits once. Both sets of her implants were the same size, the only different between her old implants and her new implants is that the new ones use larger bags but the same amount of saline was used in both.

Pretty much anything of hers that is not Vivid was made when she had her old implants.

Personally, I think she looked better with her real tits. She already had big ones. When she went up to absurdly big, it detracted from her beauty.

Personally, I think she looked better with her real tits. She already had big ones. When she went up to absurdly big, it detracted from her beauty.

Hm, her "real" tits are quite small and (sorry) flat and not that firm. When she had that first operation done, they got pretty big indeed and rock hard :nanner:, with second op. (guess that is the size you are taking about), they seemed enormous.....so even better as far as I am concerned :D!

CA.

Re: Briana Banks: Not my face.

idk.. I'd like to find out myself. That's a really hot and funny scene. What an asshole. Don't cum on Briana's face if she doesn't want you. Too. lol. Your just lucky to be fucking Briana in the first place.