• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Banks prison fetish video - I can't find it!

Hi, a few years ago I saw a video of Briana Banks. I think it was a conjugal visit to a prisoner, and she received a letter from him and then visited dressed in super high heels, black fetish latex, etc. There was a much shorter woman who Briana dominated in a FFM threesome.

Does anybody know where I can find this please? Thanks!

Seriously, nobody knows this video? It was fantastic. Great height difference between Briana and the shorter model as well.

the scene is from thirdmovies.com (3rd Degree) production movie: The Cougar Club 3 - Milfs Go Anal (scene 2). Here are some screenshots of it: https://www.pictoa.com/albums/warden-briana-banks-fucks-an-inmate-in-a-prison-3270991.html
PM me for details, if you would need further advices ;)
Thanks for the reply, but I don't think that's it. She wasn't the warden, and like I said, she was wearing completely different clothes - more of a black fetish outfit. I can't find it anywhere :(

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Thanks for the reply, but I don't think that's it. She wasn't the warden, and like I said, she was wearing completely different clothes - more of a black fetish outfit. I can't find it anywhere :(
Briana is not a warden. :facepalm: She's a prison guard. There is a big difference. The guy is Mark Wood (Francesca Le's husband). However, you are correct. There is no other lady in that scene. No FFM. Different costume. :) Keep looking.

No titles of hers at iafd with the word "prison" in the title. She has been in 525 scenes ...

Briana Banks.JPG

What about the other girl? Was she a blonde, a redhead, or a brunette? Look at Briana's iafd pairings with blondes, redheads and brunettes. Any tats, piercings or other distinguishing features on the shorter girl?

I'll look over at xhamster, and xvideos. I suggest you do the same. This will be a big undertaking. Good luck.

Last edited:
Briana is not a warden. :facepalm: She's a prison guard. There is a big difference. The guy is Mark Wood (Francesca Le's husband). However, you are correct. There is no other lady in that scene. No FFM. Different costume. :) Keep looking.

No titles of hers at iafd with the word "prison" in the title. She has been in 525 scenes ...

View attachment 875567

What about the other girl? Was she a blonde, a redhead, or a brunette? Look at Briana's iafd pairings with blondes, redheads and brunettes. Any tats, piercings or other distinguishing features on the shorter girl?

I'll lodok over at xhamster, and xvideos. I suggest you do the same. This will be a big undertaking. Good luck.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm 99.9999% sure it was Briana Banks, so I don't know why I cannot find it anywhere.

What I meant was that, in the scene I'm thinking of, she isn't a prison employee (warden/guard) *at all* - she is a visitor. (I only wrote "warden" because that is what the linked website above called her). In the clip I am looking for, she visits a male prisoner as a conjugal visit, and brings a smaller woman with her for them to dominate. I think the smaller woman was blonde, but it's been years since I saw the clip so I can't remember much more than what I'm describing here unfortunately.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@Joly88 - what Vivid scene is this? The asterisks means the domain you got it from is blocked here. And don't "work-around" the word filter. That's a big no-no. You'll get in trouble with the moderators here.

Best to post a screenshot ...