• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breast Augmentation Fetish Question

dominoxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys.. I need some advice. I'm not quite sure how to phrase it to get my question across clearly, so bear with me. I'm getting my boobs done next week, and within a couple days after my surgery, I want to do some clips for guys that have a new implant fetish. I know some of you guys are into the before & after pictures. My question is - what would you guys like to see in a video clip? Do you want to see the bandages and stitches? Or is that too graphic? Would you rather see the scars? Or is it simply that guys want to see the difference in what they look like? Do you like to hear about the surgery and what type of implants they used?

For the record, I'm getting high profile Mentor implants. They're going in through my areola and doing a submuscular placement. I'm going for a more natural look.

I know there are lots of beautiful asian women, but I haven't seen Ami mentioned, check her out. She has some perfect tits, I love the firmness, and pointiness of her nipples. A bit more hair on the pussy than I like, but she is still a looker. Her full name is Ami Ayukakwa. Find different links of her on a google search.