• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Vice President Mike Pence accused

of taking his wife to a nice restaurant on a dinner date. A source close to the couple confirmed that they had a nice time.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
But didn’t he degrade his wife as a woman by opening the door for her then sexually harass her by smiling at her while she walked in? No amount of mansplaining will free his neck from the noose on this one.

But didn’t he degrade his wife as a woman by opening the door for her then sexually harass her by smiling at her while she walked in? No amount of mansplaining will free his neck from the noose on this one.

yep, and he totally assumed her gender when he once referred to her as "she."

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He is also - as his chief - a serial liar, regarding russian contacts of the campaign, etc.

Funny enoigh, this is not a big deal to what call itself "american conservatives". If you were able to pull your head out of your bubble, you would be astonished yourself.

He is also - as his chief - a serial liar, regarding russian contacts of the campaign, etc.

Funny enoigh, this is not a big deal to what call itself "american conservatives". If you were able to pull your head out of your bubble, you would be astonished yourself.

Haha Angela Merkel is your chancellor..

*snicker*

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
yep, and he totally assumed her gender when he once referred to her as "she."

Well in that case he should not assume but ask her to present identification that officially identifies her gender through the posted expiration date. There is much discussion and confusion about the previous FLOTUS’s gender.

To the point of the original post...I heard that at one time his wife was a minor.

He is accused of using his keen intellect, common sense and having the ability to read.

Attachments

• DEIrcnaXcAEqIV0.jpg
    DEIrcnaXcAEqIV0.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 45

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I do something to similar to Pence's move but it's the opposite. I do this thing were I meet with women alone and I just don't sexually assault them

I do something to similar to Pence's move but it's the opposite. I do this thing were I meet with women alone and I just don't sexually assault them

But what if she accuses you of doing so? At that point it's your word vs hers. I think that's one of Mike Pence's reasonings.