• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Breaking*???? Someone is bombing Iranian weapons depot's right now.

Just heard this but can't find anything online???

Israel??

Does anyone have any info on this??

Kim Jong Un agreed to empty his cache in Syria as a good faith gesture to GEOTUS Lord Master of The Universe Trump.

71_CAB780-_E75_A-48_CD-_BAFB-_B28_A12_A6326_F.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Netanyahoo has been going around telling the US to attack Iran and Syria for years.
That means dropping bombs on human beings and killing them, including children.
Plus cutting off their electricity and water and food supply ect.

But he's a good guy. He gets 20 something standing ovations from every US member of Congress each time he opens his mouth.
But I'm sure he has no influence on US foreign policy at all.

I hope this doesn't escalate and not many people are killed, including myself.

I've been saying for years that one day the US GOV and its owners are gonna go too far and somebody is gonna eventually ask the question, "Do you believe in Jesus?'.
Everything can change in one millisecond and we can blame ourselves for letting it happen.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Did this strike really occur? Can't find it anywhere on the major news sites.

It will probably show up tomorrow. Theyre probably still trying to get their bullshit story straight.

History tells us that Germany attacked Poland 1st and unprovoked.
It wasn't unprovoked but either way that was the excuse they used to attack Germany and blame the whole thing on them.
Similar in WWI.
In Vietnam they used a simialr excuse.
In Libya it was because Gaddafi was raping people but it was never proven because it wasn't true.
After 9/11 the US attacked 2 countries who had nothing to do with it but left Saudi Arabia alone.
Thats like getting punched in the face at a bar and in return punching 2 people who were just sitting there drinking.

But the USA goes around attacking countries unprovoked for the past 100 years.

What too many Americans have forgotten is something very clear.
It is unconstitutional to just attack, invade, destroy another country unless you are attacked first or there is an immanent threat.
And there is a legal process that needs to happen before the bombs are dropped.
What has Iran, Syria, or any other country done to the USA that legally warranted an attack?
The answer is nothing.
Hopefully the USA, Israel, England and France aren't up to their usual shit again.

To break this down the USA is the attack dog for Israel. And Israel is a Zionist state owned and controlled by the Central Bank.
These are the people who control our economy and can crash it at will. So we best do what they say.
They say jump, we say how high.

Truer words were never spoken

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wow!!! meester has figured out the whole fucking universe for us. meester, you are the most brilliant man in the world. May I suck your dick?

Anyone want to join in to suck meester's dick with me?

History tells us that Germany attacked Poland 1st and unprovoked.
It wasn't unprovoked but either way that was the excuse they used to attack Germany and blame the whole thing on them.

One of the most obvious and better documented false flags in history yet you of all people don't believe it :1orglaugh

So help me out here, who do you claim used it as an excuse to attack Germany? Because right after the false flag Gleiwitz Incident Germany crossed over into Poland and rapidly defeated the Polish army. They then then annexed and/or occupied all of the territory they had seized. And wonder of wonders, they initiated this action almost immediately after signing the German-Soviet pact of 1939, which ensured the Soviets would not intervene in Germany's Polish invasion. What a remarkable coincidence!!
Germany continued to occupy Poland until the end of the war. Even constructed a few (non existent) death camps there.
So how is it that Germany wasn't the aggressor here? Do tell!

A bit more:

On 1 September 1939, the day following the Gleiwitz attack, Germany launched the Fall Weiss operation – the invasion of Poland – initiating World War II in Europe. Hitler cited the border incidents in a speech in the Reichstag on the same day, with three of them called very serious, as justification for Germany's invasion of Poland. He had told his generals on 22 August, just a few days earlier, "I will provide a propagandistic casus belli. Its credibility doesn't matter. The victor will not be asked whether he told the truth."

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Israel owns you.
They own your country.
They own your politicians.
They own your president.

So Israel has attacked Syria and Iran.
Well if the US, England and France had every right for declaring war and attacking Germany because they attacked Poland then Shouldn't Russia and China have the right to attack Israel now?
And Israel has nukes.
Isn't this a concern to anybody?

Bad enough the Zio bankers used millions of people around the world to be killed and maimed in 2 world wars so they can have that piece of land.
Now theyre gonna start another one?
What do you thinks in it for them this time?

This psychopath is gonna make a speech tonight.
https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/B...ramatic-news-about-Iran-Monday-night-553120#/
What do you think he'll say?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
One of the most obvious and better documented false flags in history yet you of all people don't believe it :1orglaugh

So help me out here, who do you claim used it as an excuse to attack Germany? Because right after the false flag Gleiwitz Incident Germany crossed over into Poland and rapidly defeated the Polish army. They then then annexed and/or occupied all of the territory they had seized. And wonder of wonders, they initiated this action almost immediately after signing the German-Soviet pact of 1939, which ensured the Soviets would not intervene in Germany's Polish invasion. What a remarkable coincidence!!
Germany continued to occupy Poland until the end of the war. Even constructed a few (non existent) death camps there.
So how is it that Germany wasn't the aggressor here? Do tell!

When they decided to attack germany in WWI it was because germany was kicking everybodys ass in pretty much everything.
This was costing non german banks and businesses money. Germany was a threat to them economically, so they used the peasants to destroy germany.
And millions died.

Then they chopped germany up into pieces like a pie and made slaves out of them.
20 years later the Germans had enough.

Germans who found themselves living in what was now Poland were being abused and murdered.
The Germans tried to make the world aware of this but no one cared so they put Poland down and took back their land.
And of course the world pounced on them again.
2 wars and it took half the world to defeat one relatively small country.

Thats the end of my debate here about Germany.
Right now I'm concerned about what the psychopaths running israel are gonna get us into again.
Iran hasn't done anything to anybody and neither has Syria, so why is your country bombing them and killing people and putting every living thing on the planet in danger?

Well if the US, England and France had every right for declaring war and attacking Germany because they attacked Poland then Shouldn't Russia and China have the right to attack Israel now?

Another historical flaw, Mr P.
The U.S. did not declare war on Germany for invading Poland. Matter of fact, the U.S. didn't declare war on Germany at all until Germany first declared war on us. December 11, 1941.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I know that.
You know I knew that.
I know you know that I knew that.
You know that I know that you knew I knew that.

so what's knew man? You live in Northern California?
I never been, Beautiful forests and coastline up there I know.

And bob, against my better judgment I will respond to you.
You seem like a nice guy. Just one thing, do you have to use so many cuss words?