• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking News: Youtube HQ Shooting

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Breaking News: Youtube HQ Shooting

How could this happen in a gun free zone? :tongue:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
BREAKING: Active Shooter At YouTube Headquarters (MULTIPLE UPDATES)

At 12:57 p.m. Pacific time, YouTube executive Vadim Lavrusik tweeted that there was an active shooter at the company’s headquarters in San Bruno, CA, and that he was barricaded inside a room with coworkers.

A few minutes later, San Francisco news station KTVU tweeted a confirmation.

Twitter reports multiple ambulances arriving on the scene. We will update this breaking story as more information becomes available.

An employee describes the fire alarm going off, then as employees started evacuating, other employees running and warning of a shooter.

My friend at @Google @YouTube in San Bruno says there's an active shooter on campus.

Really hoping this is somewhat of a hoax or blown out of proportion. �� pic.twitter.com/dkKbjHGEUj

— Will Hudson (@MrWillToLive) April 3, 2018
People in nearby offices posted photos of employees being led out with their hands up. Reports say there is a female shooter inside.

Article

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
At least one person is dead and there are multiple victims in connection with an active shooter situation at YouTube headquarters at 901 Cherry in San Bruno on Tuesday afternoon.

A victim who was shot at the YouTube campus tells KTVU the shooter was female. Witnesses tell KTVU the woman shot herself after shooting her boyfriend. Police have not confirmed those details. Additional details on the shooter have not been released.

A witness tells KTVU the shooting was very fast and there was gunfire both inside and outside of the building. Three to five patients are being treated at SF General. Four to five patients are also expected at Stanford University Medical Center. There is no word on their conditions.

Article

Nope, and in an area of the country that has some of the strictest gun laws anywhere. WE NEED MORE LAWS AND EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!!!1111!!!! COLLUSION!! STORMY DANIELSGATE , ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPA RUNNING THE COUNTRY!!!! BASEBALL BAT WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

Breaking News : Will's boyfriend bought a sweater

This goes to show how reporting can be all over the place. Last night, a full 8+ hours after the shooting, the "official" story was that this was a domestic dispute, that she had shot her boyfriend in a lovers' quarrel. *WTF?* That wasn't even close.

Good thing she wasn't using an AR-15 or she might've actually killed someone. /sarc

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
In all the photos of her (all taken off of yootoob video stills) her breasts are very small.
In that video they are very large. I don't get it.

Could she be CGI?
I don't know. But I do know nobody was shot at yootoob that day.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This goes to show how reporting can be all over the place. Last night, a full 8+ hours after the shooting, the "official" story was that this was a domestic dispute, that she had shot her boyfriend in a lovers' quarrel. *WTF?* That wasn't even close.

Good thing she wasn't using an AR-15 or she might've actually killed someone. /sarc

Oh but she did kill people.
No video from a place where every square inch has a CC camera aimed at it and where everybody has a high tech cell phone that they keep in their hand 24/7.
But we do have this:

And this:

I'm sold