• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brazile Admits She Gave HC the Questions

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
And she did it well.
Its in the news. You can find it or watch the vid or just believe the headline.
After denying it the whole time. The news liars mocking people who said it was true. She now admits it.
I'ma gonna gloat a little.
Right after the 1st debate I said I was sure she knew the questions beferehand.
Not just because I know everything about the Clintons is fake but by looking at her eyes, her facial expression, and the way she began her delivery of every answer. That little split second gleem right as she opened her mouth. And her answers were clearly rehearsed.
It's really not the difficult to see it. Almost everybody has a tell.
In real life its harder to smell the bullshit. You only get one chance and usually you dont see it coming.
On TV you can spot the BS very easiliy. Very few people can pull it off undetected. I know I can't. Clinton and Obama,even with a lifetime of honing their skill still can't do it.
So I WAS RIGHT AGAIN. She new the answers ahead of time. We found out about it once but there is no doubt she new them all, hell she probably wrote most of them herself.
To me that is treason all the way.
Evil Bitch.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
She's a shameless douchebag. I remember the Megyn Kelly interview where she claimed to be a Christian woman who was being persecuted as she hid behind The Bible knowing she was caught in a lie.

I really liked Brazile as Bookman on Good Times.

Never was a fan. Haven't been real pleased with the DNC for some time now. Glad she finally admitted it, and she sure should be remorseful.

But Mr P, before you pat yourself on the back too hard, remember this only happened at one of the debates. Clinton performed just as well at the other two without any crib notes.

So why hasn't Hillary Clinton answered the question about why she colluded to influence the outcome of a debate?

Trump was right, had he been given questions in advance, they would have crucified him.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I really liked Brazile as Bookman on Good Times.

Oh how they mocked him.

Never was a fan. Haven't been real pleased with the DNC for some time now. Glad she finally admitted it, and she sure should be remorseful.

But Mr P, before you pat yourself on the back too hard, remember this only happened at one of the debates. Clinton performed just as well at the other two without any crib notes.

She got caught once.
She had every question ahead of time and well rehearsed answers.
Can I prove it? No.
But it's pretty much a no brainer.

She got caught once.
She had every question ahead of time and well rehearsed answers.
Can I prove it? No.
But it's pretty much a no brainer.

Braziile didn't have access to the questions for the other two. They weren't hosted/moderated by her network.

Your assertion implicates Chris Wallace and Fox News as also playing along with the DNC on Clinton's behalf. That absolutely doesn't pass the smell test.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So the debates were from nbc, fox, and cnn right?
NBC first. That was the one with the hand signals. That was the one that I said she knew the questions.
Of course I can't prove it but it was so obvious to me.
Body language, eyes, how she deliverd each answer. I was sooooo obvious.

the 2nd was CNN with cooper and radditzzzzz.

the 3rd was FOX, sure it seems unlikely that FOX would give her the questions. But this is the Clintons man. The DNfreakingC.
How hard would it be to get to one person at fox for the questions?
We'll never know. I think you have to look at the big picture. Fox is compromised just like the rest but they "play" the opposition to give the illusion that someone is on the other side of the fence. None of them wanted Trump because the people who own them and the people who pay them didn't want Trump.