• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandi Love Selfies 2014 Edition

Afternoon sexy asses!

I have had a number of requests over at Twitter for me to start a "Selfie" thread here at Freeones :)

For some reason the word "selfie" rubs me the wrong way LOL?!?! That said however, it seems to be the universally adopted word for self shot photos :)

So here is a glimpse into my personal iPhone! ..... I'll be posting new ones every week.

BEWARE ... These are extremely candid .... and not very glamourous LOL!

~ Brandi Love :: Dare to be Deviant!

View attachment 342528

Oh wow.... your ass is sooooooo sexy!

Thanks baby! So are you an ass man or a boob man?

View attachment 342553

~ Brandi Love :: Dare to be Deviant!

For me - ASS!!!! I actually prefer women with small breasts if all else is equal. I find 32A sexier than 36D

It is impossible for a woman to have a great ass without great legs and there is little hotter than a woman with great legs showing them off with a mini skirt and thigh high stockings

I have said before: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR ASS

It is big - but so firm and hard. Cumming up from behind and cupping/grabbing it and then burying my face between those buns of steel looks like pure heaven. I can only imagine how sensational it must feel to slam into your ass cheeks or grind on it. Seeing you ride Cowgirl and then being able to reach around and grab your ass cheeks is awesome

I don't believe you have ever done ANAL on screen. Is there a reason for it? Do you do anal in your private life and will you consider anal on file because seeing your ass penetrated would be too much for guys to take

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
For me - ASS!!!! I actually prefer women with small breasts if all else is equal. I find 32A sexier than 36D

It is impossible for a woman to have a great ass without great legs and there is little hotter than a woman with great legs showing them off with a mini skirt and thigh high stockings

I have said before: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR ASS

It is big - but so firm and hard. Cumming up from behind and cupping/grabbing it and then burying my face between those buns of steel looks like pure heaven. I can only imagine how sensational it must feel to slam into your ass cheeks or grind on it. Seeing you ride Cowgirl and then being able to reach around and grab your ass cheeks is awesome

I don't believe you have ever done ANAL on screen. Is there a reason for it? Do you do anal in your private life and will you consider anal on file because seeing your ass penetrated would be too much for guys to take

Thanks for the kind words babe!

To answer your question honestly , I have tried anal in my private life and it hurt so bad I actually teared up :(

That was that LOL! It's not that I don't want to .... I actually think it looks HOT. Butt ( pun intended ) .. my ass just doesn't cooperate LOL!

BrandiLove

I'm a boob man, but I also like toned muscular bodies as well. I certainly appreciate asses & bodies when there toned like yours. Question, have you ever worked with Billy Glide before or ever likely too?

Thanks for the compliments darlin!

To date, I haven't worked with Billy Glide. As to whether or not it's possible ... anything is possible :)

I go through a very specific vetting process before adding people to my "Yes" list. I honestly wasn't familiar with Billy .. which is crazy since he's a veteran & handsome!

BrandiLove

Brandi, I have an important question for you....

do you like cheese grits?

Mr Hyde .... Do you like them regular, creamy or al dente? LOL!

Me personally... I don't dislike grits ... but I don't often eat them .. given a choice I prefer hash browns :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see you in a gangbang or a blowbang.

Well stay tuned in 2014 .. I think you'll like what you see :)

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Hi Brandi,

You have perhaps the best body in the business. You must work out constantly.

Question: Are you now exclusive to Kelly Madison Media or are you still available to shoot for other companies too?

For you ass lovers!

tumblr_inline_n17l4uuvIY1sa85kp.jpg

That would be ME!

OK - you said Anal Hurts so NO to anal. That is fine - that is your call. Sex should be enjoyable not painful

However

What about a Finger?

If you have someone bury their face in your ass and eat you out - or you are riding Cowgirl.............Are you OK with a FINGER stuck in your ass? Some women who are against Anal are OK with a Finger in their ass - say it actually feels great and makes them come faster/harder.

So are you OK with a finger stuck in your ass while other parts of your body are being pleased?

BrandiLove

That would be ME!

OK - you said Anal Hurts so NO to anal. That is fine - that is your call. Sex should be enjoyable not painful

However

What about a Finger?

If you have someone bury their face in your ass and eat you out - or you are riding Cowgirl.............Are you OK with a FINGER stuck in your ass? Some women who are against Anal are OK with a Finger in their ass - say it actually feels great and makes them come faster/harder.

So are you OK with a finger stuck in your ass while other parts of your body are being pleased?

You are so specific LOL!

But I love the questions .... So lets just put it this way .... In December my man & I purchased a nice anal "training kit" ... The smallest is the diameter of a standard pencil ...

Training starts in March!

So here in NC, we are only about 30-40 days away from the pool opening .. and I can't wait!

Here is a pool selfie from last year .. I don;t look too happy though LOL!

tumblr_inline_n17kqqGOPC1sa85kp.jpg

I have a feeling this was also your reaction at the end of the Chiefs @ Chargers game the final week of the NFL season when 2 bad ref's calls gave the Chargers a win they shouldn't have had and if they Chargers had lost your Steelers would have made the playoffs............I sense you were far more pissed then than here

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
So here in NC, we are only about 30-40 days away from the pool opening .. and I can't wait!

Here is a pool selfie from last year .. I don;t look too happy though LOL!

tumblr_inline_n17kqqGOPC1sa85kp.jpg

So sexy Brandi! :lovecoupl