• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandi Belle - AKA: Alissa Belle, Alissa (ATK Galleria), Alyssa Belle, Brandi, Lana Lux (Karups)

Re: Brandi Belle

Someone set up her the bomb. :D

From the looks of things, she was trying to branch out a bit onto other sites and...retired? Again? *shrug*

Re: Brandi Belle

She wrote on her SexyJobs profile :

**Currently Visiting Los Angeles until 2/22/2011 but will be moving to LA around 3/10/2011** Hi, My stage name was Brandi Belle, now I just go by Brandi. My bf and I are still interested in shooting. We were under contract with Bang Bros. until last January. They built a site for me. Since then we have been working on and off for Bang Bros, Brazzers/Mofos, Nerdpass, as well as local producers in the Tampa Bay area. My boyfriend's sexy jobs id# is 138573.​

Her boyfriend's stage name is Mike Boyd and he wrote :

Just recently ended a contract with Bang Bros in January and since then I have been working for Brazzers/Mofos, Nerdpass, Brainwash productions, Silver Cherry Productions, Monsters of jizz, Hand Domination as well as some other local producers. I was on Brandi Belle's website for almost 2 years. She is my GF and the one next to me in some of my pics on this resume. I/we are looking to continue working for alternate companies and if all goes well potentially end up contracted somewhere down the line.​