• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brand New Car Technology

Which is your favorite invention?

• CLEAR MOTION & BOSE SUSPENSION SYSTEMS

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • FLOOD GUARD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VALEO XTRAVUE

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • EXTERNAL AIRBAG SYSTEM

• ELBEE VEHICLE

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ACOOL CAR VENTILATOR

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • PUNCTURE PROOF TIRE

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • TAILGATER TIRE TABLE

• LUMILOR

• Total voters

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It is astonishing, what people develop every day. Here are some awesome new technologies:

What is your fave?

The ones I find very usefull are :
- VALEO XTRAVUE
- ELBEE VEHICLE
- ACOOL CAR VENTILATOR
- PUNCTURE PROOF TIRE

And I'm proud to notice that two out of these fpir are developped by french companies (Valeo Extravue and Puncture proof tires, by Michelin)/

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm just bumping this thread near the top so I can find it later. Some of these technologies I'm not familiar with and I'd like to watch the video when I have more time.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Handling and braking mean more to me than acceleration in a car. So I'm going with the Clear Motion suspension system. I wonder if that's similar to the (eventually banned) active suspension that was in F1 in the early 90's? Even more than the Renault engine, that's the main technology that put Williams on top back in the day.

I also like the Elbee for what it represents for people who need such a vehicle. Independent mobility is great. If that also involves autonomous driving, that would be great... really life changing for a lot of people. The solar powered ventilation fans have been around for a good 20 years. My parents had one. Problem was, even though it provided ventilation, if it was 90 degrees outside, your car was still hot when you got in it... just not quite as hot as without ventilation. Maybe this one is more refined though.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I vote for ALCOHOL CAR VENTILATOR so police cannot smell liquor in car. Was good to invent. I like.

TartUnsteadyGerbil-size_restricted.gif

georges

Staff member
Aside Valeo extravue is interesting and puncture proof tire existed since 10 years already introduced by good year and dunlop with their run flat tires. I prefer safety measures like unibody construction frame and torsion aire suspension like on the older chrysler from the late 60's-70's and like sideguard door beams rail on GM's full sizes, personal cars and muscle cars , which consisted of safety rails un put in the froot and rear doors protecting passengers in case of lateral collision, a specific welded and reinforced plate separating the trunk from the passenger space and and a kind of birdcage system which reinforced the frame and the roof in case of rollver only available on GM cars from 1970 till 1976. Not much fan of the techno wizardry and too much electronic gadgets.

Is it sad I look at this list and the thought that comes to my mind is, "Cool, even more things that will jack up the price of vehicles made in the future I already won't be able to afford"?