• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boy Scout Camp (by FoolishFool)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Most years, my Boy Scout troop’s summer camp had no females to speak of, save for the occasional middle-aged scoutmaster mom. The one regular exception was the cook’s daughter, who was more likely to have rabies than any raccoon you ever met. My last year of camp was after I was 18 and out of high school, so technically I think I was supposed to be an Assistant Scoutmaster, but nobody minded that I ignored the extra responsibility. My troop arrived in the middle of July, unpacked, and immediately went down to the lake to prove that we hadn’t forgotten how to swim since last year. As usual, the test was conducted by Brian, the head lifeguard, Dave, the swimming instructor and… one of the hottest girls I’d ever seen!

Her name was Dana, and she had straight brown hair pulled back in a simple ponytail, and a gorgeous heart-shaped face. She was very athletic and very feminine. She wore a bright blue one-piece swimsuit that had nothing to prove, but made no attempt to disguise that she had a great ass and a great rack. I found out she was a sophomore at the college across the lake. It was rare for the camp to hire girls for summer staff, but Brian used to date her and got her the job, but they broke up earlier in the summer. Or something. Didn’t matter. What mattered was that she taught Rowing merit badge.

Rowing merit badge filled up much quicker than in previous years, mostly with older scouts who were just as horny as I was. I was lucky to get a spot. The class itself was fun, Dana was really nice to look at, and she usually let us jump in the lake at the end of class to cool off. The first week, a bunch of guys hit on her. She just brushed them off completely. I used my Beta Male superpowers to restrain myself, figuring none of us had a shot since she’d lose her job if anyone found out. I think she was a lot friendlier towards me because of that.

One kid even pretended he couldn’t swim so she’d rescue him. But he kinda screwed it up. She yelled to him, “I hope you aren’t pretending to drown so I’ll give you mouth-to-mouth, because the water’s only four feet deep where you are.” The kid stopped struggling, stood up, and walked out of the water and off the beach as we all laughed at him, including Dana. He never came back to class.

On Wednesday night of the last week, each troop had their own bonfire, and the scouts were expected to invite their favorite counselors to visit. Most of the popular counselors spent the night “party-hopping” from campsite to campsite. Naturally, Dana was invited by every single troop, frequently by the scoutmasters!

After rowing class on Wednesday, some of the guys didn’t put their boats and life jackets away properly, so I stayed to help, since I was done for the afternoon. “Sucking up is pointless, you’re already getting the badge.” She smiled. I nearly fainted, but managed to smile back.

“I’m not sucking up, I seriously have nothing better to do.”

“Shouldn’t you be helping your troop set up for the big campfire tonight?”

“Naah, it’s all set. We like to keep it pretty simple. Lots of smores, firewood stolen from other troops, and dirty jokes.” She laughed. I added, “But not when ladies are around. Then we hide the smores.”

“That’s fine, I like dirty jokes better than smores,” she replied with a grin.

I was shocked. I knew for a fact she had already gotten three invitations from my troop, but she seemed to be angling for another, and flirting with me to get it! “Well, uh, you’re welcome to stop by tonight for either, or both.”

Dana acted like this was her first invitation from my troop. “Okay, I might make an appearance. But you better have a joke and a gooey smore ready for me when I come.” She winked, and walked off to the lifeguard office. After staring at her ass and legs stride into the office, I started walking back to my campsite, with my towel draped around my shoulders in an attempt to hide the giant erection poking out the front of my swimsuit. I wondered how I managed to handle that conversation at all, when most of my blood was in my other head.

Our campfire was a lot of fun, as usual. We piled the wood high, pigged out, and had lots of laughs. Counselors came and went throughout, but Dana wasn’t among them. The evening turned to night, and still she didn’t show. I started getting nervous for no good reason. The fire had started to die, and we were almost out of both wood and smores, when Dana and Dave the swimming instructor walked up. She wore a sweatshirt and running shorts. Even a winter coat couldn’t hide her figure. Her silhouette in the fire’s light made me wish I was taking Photography merit badge. I sighed with relief, and the rest of my troop sighed with sexual frustration. Dana chatted a bit, and eventually sat in front of the fire next to me, and we struck up a conversation. She still seemed to be flirting with me, but I figured I was imagining things.

“I thought I told you to have a joke and a smore ready for me?”

I handed her a marshmallow and my stick for roasting. “Here, grab my stick.” She raised an eyebrow at me. I blushed and ran off to get some graham crackers and chocolate. When I came back, her eyebrow was still raised.

“I didn’t mean-“

“I know you didn’t. I thought that was the dirty joke.” She made her smore, and ate it while Dave and the other counselors left. I had never seen anyone eat a smore so sensuously before. I nearly fell over into the fire when she licked her fingers. The fire was pretty low, and the troop started getting ready for bed. I stayed behind and doused the fire. When nobody was looking, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the steaming embers. “Walk me home.”

“What? It’s almost time for taps.”

“You don’t want a rabid raccoon to get me, do you?” I didn’t feel like pointing out that she could probably beat the crap out of any raccoon without my help, so I didn’t answer.

“So tell me a dirty joke,” she said as we walked back to the counselor campsite.

“Uh, uh, uh…” I couldn’t think of anything but how beautiful her hair looked in the moonlight.

“Fine, I’ll start. Why did God create men?”

“I don’t know.”

“Because a vibrator can’t mow the lawn.”

I laughed, half at the joke and half out of nervousness that a gorgeous creature like Dana said the word “vibrator” to me. But fortunately it jogged my memory. “Ok, I’ve thought of one. Why did God create women?”

She considered for a second, and said “I give up.”

“Because sheep can’t cook.” Dana gave a groan that faded into a laugh, which is about all that joke is worth. I couldn’t care less, as long as she’s smiling. She was even beautiful in the dark!

We chatted about where I was going to college next month, how her freshman year had gone, and after a few more turns on the trail we reached the staff campsite. I was about to wish her goodnight, when she grabbed my wrist and snuck me in the back of her tent. She had a four-man tent all to herself, since she was the only female counselor. She spoke in a low voice. “Most of the staff is still out at the campfires, and they wouldn’t care anyway, but we should still be quiet. If Brian found out, he’d report me. He’s still mad at me for dumping him and sleeping with Dave and Mike and-”

I must have reacted, because she laughed and said, “What? You think I work here for the money? The fresh air?”

“Uh… I dunno,” I stammered. Perhaps I’d fallen and hit my head, and this was a dream?

She suddenly leaned towards me lowered her voice to a purr. “Why do you think you’re here?”

After nearly choking on my own tongue in shock, I managed to squeak out, “So the raccoons bite me instead of you?”

She leaned in further. I felt her sweet breath on my cheek. “Nope.” She kissed me, and I melted into her arms. Whatever this was, it wasn’t a dream.

The cheap recording of “Taps” played throughout the camp, and I broke the kiss. “I have to go, I’ll get in trouble if I’m not back in my-”

Dana pressed her hand over my mouth and hissed, “Shhh! Not so loud, or we’ll both get in trouble! Now shut up or I’ll feed you to the raccoons.” I licked her palm, and she replaced it with her lips and tongue. We were sitting on the edge of her cot, and as we kissed we both started leaning back, until we lost our balance and fell onto her sleeping bag. The metal springs sagged enough with one person, but we were almost on the floor! We kept kissing, but every movement caused the cot to squeak like crazy. We both started giggling, and struggled to get up (making the cot squeak even more).

Dana stood up and moved her sleeping bag to the wooden floor of the tent platform, and put some beach towels over it. She crawled back over to me and sat up on her knees as I sat on the edge of the cot, watching every move of her body. She put her hands on my crotch and rubbed my hardness. She unzipped my fly, pulled my cock out into the warm night air, and grinned up at me. “Remember, you promised to be quiet,” she whispered, and bent over to kiss and suck on the head, while working her hand up and down slowly.

I was breathing very heavily and moaning as softly as I could, but Dana was also making slight gulping and slurping noises as she stroked and sucked, and anyone walking close enough to her tent would know exactly what was going on. “Oh, Dana, it’s so good, Ohh…” I whispered.

She snapped her head back and hissed, “Too loud! No more blowjob for you.” I began to whisper my apologies, afraid she was going to send me back to my campsite to beat off in the latrine. But she sat down and cooed, “Now help me out of these, I’m hot.”

“You sure are.” I came down from the cot to her sleeping bag, kicking off my shorts and boxers. Her sweatshirt was unzipped, and I pulled the sleeves off her arms while kissing her. I bent down to bite her erect nipples through her thin camp T-shirt, making her gasp. She pulled my T-shirt up over my chest, and pushed me away long enough to pull it off me completely. I did the same for her, still attacking her gorgeous tits, now through a skimpy blue bikini top.

Dana couldn’t take it anymore. She lay back, spread her legs and told me it was her turn. She thrust her pelvis into the air, and I pulled off her skimpy running shorts and a blue thong bikini bottom to reveal the most beautiful cunt I had ever seen. It was neatly trimmed, glistening wet, and her clit was sticking out proudly. I started at her left knee, and kissed and licked my way up the smooth skin of her inner thigh, stopping just short of the prize. It smelled warm and inviting, but I wasn’t done warming her up yet.

I did the same to her right leg, and stopped again. Dana was sighing and moaning softly. “Please, please,” she whimpered. She was even wetter by this point. A drop of her nectar peeked out. I kissed and tongued my way around the perimeter of her pussy, licking at the creases where her legs met her crotch, and even gave a few quick licks to the rim of her ass, just to make her jump. I could hear her panting as if she had just run a mile. She had untied her bikini top, and was feverishly playing with her perfectly sculpted tits, squeezing them together and pulling on her nipples. I put my lips just next to hers, and exhaled sharply all over her clit and labia. “This is torture, lick my pussy!” she said in a much louder voice than necessary.

To tease her even more, I raised my head and looked up at her. I mimicked her earlier line, “Too loud, no more-mmmph!” She didn’t let me finish, but put both hands on the back of my head and shoved me into her crotch, clamping her muscular swimmer’s legs onto my ears. I licked, kissed, and nibbled on her for half a minute at least until she let me come up for air. Her juices flowed into my mouth. She tasted fantastic. After a few breaths, I plunged back in, pressing my nose hard against her clit and sticking my tongue as deep into her hole as I could. Dana moaned again, and used both hands to spread herself for me.

I worked my way slowly back up, sucking each lip into my mouth. I pursed my lips and sucked her clit hard while pumping two fingers into her, which drove her absolutely wild. As a finale I just dove in and started lapping my tongue at her clit as fast and as hard as I could while I fingerbanged her. Her moans got louder and more strained until she wrapped her legs around my head, pressed her face into a sweatshirt (in a futile attempt to be quiet) and came like a train, grunting and moaning over and over, her pussy twitching in spasms and drowning my face in her juices.

After Dana came down off her orgasm and I had regained my breath, she pulled me up next to her and kissed me. She tasted herself on my lips and got some on her face. “You taste great,” I said.

“I know,” she said with a quiet laugh. She grabbed at a corner of the beach towel we lay on and wiped her face, then mine. Then she kissed me again, and spied my neglected and half-limp dick. “Oh, poor thing!”

“It’s okay, we were concentrating on you,” I said, massaging her tits.

“Yes, but how are you going to fuck me like that?” She spit on her left hand and reached down to me. Her magic touch had me rock-hard in a matter of seconds. “Mmm, that’s much better,” she purred, licking her lips. Her right hand suddenly appeared, offering me a condom.

I put the condom on, climbed on top of her and pressed my cock between us, grinding the flat of it against her clit and rubbing my balls on her pussy. She moaned, first quietly, then louder. I kissed her to keep her quiet. She offered me one of her tits. I sucked hungrily until she pulled me up for a kiss, and then licked and whispered into my ear. “I want you inside me.” My cock and I both agreed, so I stopped pressing it against her clit, and put the head at her opening.

“Rough or gentle?” I asked, hesitating.

Her response was to grab both of her ankles, and pull her legs up to her head, so I stabbed into her hard. She was so wet from cumming that she gave no resistance, despite being the tightest place my cock has ever been. “Ahh, SHIT, yeah, stick your big cock in me. Mmm…” When Dana had calmed down and gotten used to my dick inside her, I pulled out, hesitated and plunged in hard again. She gasped, turned her head and bit down on her lip to keep from making noise. It was so hot, watching her underneath me, trying so hard to be silent. I kept pulling out and ramming back in, keeping her surprised but gradually getting into a rhythm, faster, harder, deeper. Dana rolled her eyes and breathed hard through her teeth. She pressed her legs against my chest, toes to the sky, and played with her tits while I pumped my rod inside her.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
After a while, Dana put her legs down and said she wanted to try another position. I started to pull out, but she grabbed my ass with both hands and held me inside her as we shared a long, deep kiss. Eventually she let me out, sighing as the head popped out. She immediately got up on all fours facing away from me, and wiggled her luscious ass at me, her pussy peeking out between her thighs. “Stick it right back in, where it belongs,” she whispered.

I spread her knees apart, kneeled right behind her, and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit, feeling her round, smooth ass-cheeks with my hands. “You like it from behind, Dana?”

“Yes, I do, I like it so much, I need it now, please, please.” She tried to back up onto my cock, but I stopped.

“Do you promise to be quiet?”

“Yes, I promise, anything, just give it to m-OHHHhhhh,” as I plunged in. I clenched my teeth and fucked her hard, grabbing her hips and pulling her against me on every stroke. Dana was pretty quiet, but I could tell from her breathing that she didn’t want to be. I reached forward and played with her dangling breasts for a while, then straightened up, reached for her ponytail with my right hand and gently pulled her head back. Not enough to hurt her, just enough to arch her back, keep her from leaning forward, keep her from getting away. A long, low moan escaped her, punctuated by my cock slamming into her.

Finally, I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips again. She dropped her head and shoulders to the floor, pressing her face into the sleeping bag. She reached her right hand underneath herself to play with her clit, sometimes brushing my balls. Her moans and gasps became more intense. “Ooh, you’re gonna make me cum again, harder, harder!” I pounded her as hard as I could, sweat dripping from my face onto her muscular back and ass. “Unh, Uhn, yes, yes, whoooooo!” I felt her pussy contract, but I didn’t slow down at all until I felt myself on the edge.

“I’m gonna cum!”

Still breathless from her own orgasm, she panted, “Gimme that cum. Shoot it deep, yeah!” I started pumping her slower with short, sharp strokes, holding back for as long as I could. My balls finally clenched up, and I buried my throbbing, squirting cock deep in her pussy. She looked back up at me and moaned into the sleeping bag, “Oh, I can feel your cum deep inside me! Oh, that feels incredible! Ohh, oh…” I hadn’t jerked off since arriving at camp, so she got a huge load from me.

I finally finished, and pulled out. We lay down facing each other and kissed. Dana took the condom off, lifted it over her waiting mouth, and squeezed my come into her mouth, gulping it down, as I looked at her with my jaw hanging open. “Better than a smore,” she giggled. She was such a dirty girl, I had never seen anything like her.

Suddenly, sounds of wolf whistles, catcalls and applause came from three or four guys in the next tent. I scrambled for our clothes. Cries of “Way to go, Mike!” and “Me next, Dana! Me next!” gave way to raucous laughter.

“It’s okay,” Dana assured me. “You’re not in trouble, they think you’re Mike.” She laughed, but I wasn’t convinced.

“Well, what about you? Aren’t you embarrassed?”

She grinned as she helped me dress. “It was worth it. I mean, it’s hard not to be the camp slut when the only competition is the cook’s daughter.” When the coast sounded clear, she kissed me and gave me a goodbye slap on the butt. I slipped out the back of her tent and walked back to my troop’s campsite, humming “Row Row Row Your Boat” under my breath.

My tentmate Jake was a light sleeper, and bolted up when I opened the flap. “Dude, what time is it? Where were you?”

“Doing some work for a merit badge,” I said, crawling into my sleeping bag so I faced the wall of the tent.

“What merit badge? Astronomy? Dude, you’re not taking Astronomy.”

I mumbled “Goodnight Jake,” and lay still until Jake gave up on getting an answer. I slept like a log until Reveille.

damn good story. reminds me of when i worked at a summer camp

Ha ha, pretty much the only story here with at least mildly readable grammar. But the sex was nice, keep at it.

Ha ha, pretty much the only story here with at least mildly readable grammar. But the sex was nice, keep at it.

I'm attracted to the kind of woman who's turned off by terrible grammar, so that helps motivate me to proofread, ha. Though I must say I found "Fall of Satan", as well as one or two others so far, to be quite as readable as mine.

Thanks for the encouragement, all! More to follow, though who knows when I'll get to them...