• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bought my wife handcuffs

This may seem unromantic to all of you, but my wife keeps getting deeper into the bdsm submissive role. For years it was me who was into being dommed by her, but over the past two years or so, she's increasingly enjoying being tied, nipple-clamped, taken roughly, etc.

As an anniversary present, I bought her a pair of top class handcuffs. She nearly orgasmed just opening the box.

last night, she asked I cuff her hands behind her back, put her collar and leash on, blindfold her (although the material was semi-tarnaparent, so she could see shadows and begged to be taken hard.

She had a black camisole nightdress on, and a very hot, lattice pattern black thong.

I absolutely loved doing her hard from behind.

After she came, I left her on the bed, and disappeared to fetch something from the cupboard where we keep sex toys and her lingerie. She was a bit nervous as I'm sure she thought I'd gone to fetch a crop. (I've never cropped her or whipped her yet, she's done it to me often enough, and I'm dying to reciprocate, but she's still a bit scared of that, but getting closer).

Anyway, I actually fetched a large purple dildo I bought a few years ago, and fucked her with it for a while. Then i entered her at the same time and gave her a double vaginal fuck. i was really tempted to sodomise her, while dildoing her cunt. But her cunt was so wet and great I deceide to cum insider her alone. I pulled out the dildo and really let myself go.

Now, I'm desperate to fuck her with another gut, while his woman watches. So it's back to Madrid' swingers' clubs for the first time in over a year to live out that fantasy.

Facetious

Moderated
Better get your dremel tool out and soften the rather sharp inside edges. Do you know what I'm talking about ?

Make 'em real pleasers, ya know ? She'll wanna wear 'em all the time if you take my advice ! :D

Do you have a pulley mounted on the ceiling too ? :D

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
This may seem unromantic to all of you, but my wife keeps getting deeper into the bdsm submissive role. For years it was me who was into being dommed by her, but over the past two years or so, she's increasingly enjoying being tied, nipple-clamped, taken roughly, etc.

As an anniversary present, I bought her a pair of top class handcuffs. She nearly orgasmed just opening the box.

last night, she asked I cuff her hands behind her back, put her collar and leash on, blindfold her (although the material was semi-tarnaparent, so she could see shadows and begged to be taken hard.

She had a black camisole nightdress on, and a very hot, lattice pattern black thong.

I absolutely loved doing her hard from behind.

After she came, I left her on the bed, and disappeared to fetch something from the cupboard where we keep sex toys and her lingerie. She was a bit nervous as I'm sure she thought I'd gone to fetch a crop. (I've never cropped her or whipped her yet, she's done it to me often enough, and I'm dying to reciprocate, but she's still a bit scared of that, but getting closer).

Anyway, I actually fetched a large purple dildo I bought a few years ago, and fucked her with it for a while. Then i entered her at the same time and gave her a double vaginal fuck. i was really tempted to sodomise her, while dildoing her cunt. But her cunt was so wet and great I deceide to cum insider her alone. I pulled out the dildo and really let myself go.

Now, I'm desperate to fuck her with another gut, while his woman watches. So it's back to Madrid' swingers' clubs for the first time in over a year to live out that fantasy.

This reads like a Penthouse letter.

Not unromantic at all.

Gotta keep your sexy fresh.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Handcuffs are always a great addition.

The use of the cuffs and the dildo has really got us thinking. In swingers' clubs here in Spain I've done MMF sex with her, with the other guy allowed to fuck her pussy, never her ass, as that's reserved for me.

Following the fantastic fuck the other night, we are now quite keen on trying an MMF fuck with both the other guy and I fucking her cunt at the same time.

The debate is whether we do it with a guy we don't know that we hook up with in a club, or whether we let someone we're already friendly with do it from the scene. The advantage of the latter is he wouldn't have to wear a condom (I'm talking about very, very close friends from married couples we been swinging with for years and whom we know to be as safe as us re STDs). The advantage of doing it with a guy we don't know already is that i'd have a choice over who he is.

The use of the cuffs and the dildo has really got us thinking. In swingers' clubs here in Spain I've done MMF sex with her, with the other guy allowed to fuck her pussy, never her ass, as that's reserved for me.

Following the fantastic fuck the other night, we are now quite keen on trying an MMF fuck with both the other guy and I fucking her cunt at the same time.

The debate is whether we do it with a guy we don't know that we hook up with in a club, or whether we let someone we're already friendly with do it from the scene. The advantage of the latter is he wouldn't have to wear a condom (I'm talking about very, very close friends from married couples we been swinging with for years and whom we know to be as safe as us re STDs). The advantage of doing it with a guy we don't know already is that i'd have a choice over who he is.

Lovely story thanks for sharing.

One question for you. When you are having another guy doing your wife, are you ever worried that he can bang her better than you? Would that make you jealous, if he was bigger and better looking and also fucking her better?I always wondered how you guys felt about that?

I await your response

One question for you. When you are having another guy doing your wife, are you ever worried that he can bang her better than you? Would that make you jealous, if he was bigger and better looking and also fucking her better?I always wondered how you guys felt about that?

I await your response

I think some people have that alpha this is mine mindset...while others (swingers) really don't if you have a strong enough connection with your significant other (BF GF Sub or Dom) there is nothing to worry about and you can just sit back and enjoy the fun...But on the flip side, some people get jealous just by having another look at their spouse...:yinyang:

I await your response

It's a very complicated issue really: i'd say I'm always concerned that another guy can fuck her better, but that drives me to fuck their women as well as possible, and, of course, be the ultimate lover for my wife, too.

To be honest, most of the men my wife has been with are bigger than me, I reckon I'm about 6" erect. I'd also have to be honest and say most are better looking than me, too. I'm a pretty good looking guy, but my wife has the knack of entrancing great looking guys, who're generally more handsome or muscular than me. The one thing I do believe is that I am better at sex than anyone she's been with so far: not being hung, or outstandingly good-looking myself does mean I work hard on being a great lover. I also have the advantage that I have honestly adored my wife for 20 years, fathered her children and stood by her through all sorts of difficulties.

however, this very jealousy tends to bring out the best in me as a lover. I've also been very lucky that the women we've swung with have been pretty sexy, which is great for my own self esteem.

BTW you should read Geralds Game, by Stephen King. Strictly s a precautionary measure ;) Always keep the keys handy, or just use safecuffs.

have a key near by and have one in the bed somewhere (nearby liking hanging within distance and on the bed just in case that one falls are you drop it or whatever.) Also I suggest never letting someone competely immoblizing you....unless you have someone there you trust watching and you really trust your partner...bondage can be very scary among strangers....

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Did you buy your wife the handcuffs? Or bought them for your amusement???

wow that was an intense story. Me and my girlfriend just have to normal sex. I think my girlfriend would not be into that kind of stuff.

Good stuff i appreciate the candid conversation. I can see your point with respect to having a strong connection with your wife, i mean 20 years of marriage should create a strong bond, and i suppose sex isn't what keeps you together after all.Funny how jealousy brings out the best in you, sounds like good motivation.
Now have fun with the cuffs, fuck her brains out!

It's a very complicated issue really: i'd say I'm always concerned that another guy can fuck her better, but that drives me to fuck their women as well as possible, and, of course, be the ultimate lover for my wife, too.

To be honest, most of the men my wife has been with are bigger than me, I reckon I'm about 6" erect. I'd also have to be honest and say most are better looking than me, too. I'm a pretty good looking guy, but my wife has the knack of entrancing great looking guys, who're generally more handsome or muscular than me. The one thing I do believe is that I am better at sex than anyone she's been with so far: not being hung, or outstandingly good-looking myself does mean I work hard on being a great lover. I also have the advantage that I have honestly adored my wife for 20 years, fathered her children and stood by her through all sorts of difficulties.

however, this very jealousy tends to bring out the best in me as a lover. I've also been very lucky that the women we've swung with have been pretty sexy, which is great for my own self esteem.

pitino

are you talking to me?
it's great to have your fantasies shared with your wife hot_encounters