• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Born in the USA

Born in the USA.

Attachments

• born-in-the-usa_larger.jpg
    born-in-the-usa_larger.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 317

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
wow, I guess we should elected an average college student who has failed miserably at business (including running an oil company) in Texas, did drugs, and wasn't even the best son of a former president. I mean, the office is deserving of America's best

Hmmmmmm.....seems like we have to do too much thinking now to get the joke.

wow, I guess we should elected an average college student who has failed miserably at business (including running an oil company) in Texas, did drugs, and wasn't even the best son of a former president. I mean, the office is deserving of America's best

Or one could just post funny pictures in the funny picture section or post the political bullshit in some other section like freeones talk, for example. . . :thefinger

At least that "average student" isn't hiding his grades as well as a myriad of other documents relating to his life....
BTW, little "o" is a gaffe machine, only he has the benefit of the media covering his sorry ass:
For example: Austrian is not a language, nor is "Mexican", there are not 57 states, etc. et. al...

jasonk282

Banned

Yes it is, Like a pussy chasing, blowjob getting adulter. Who also did drugs in the 60's. But he was a rhodes scholar and draft dodger

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
the system is so complex, so corrupt that no one man is going to change anything. We can sit here and point out the failings of every president back to Washington (who owned slaves and grew hemp), but it would prove nothing.

I agree the office is deserving of America's best, I just think the people that are best suited to run the country are either not slick enough to win over voters with their TV persona or are too smart to subject themselves to the constant barrage of being torn down by one side of the media or the other. It is a shame our top office is usually decided by which person has better TV commercials