• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bored people; fans of the failed movie "Cats" demand the release of "the Butthole cut" of the film.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Bored people; fans of the failed movie "Cats" demand the release of "the Butthole cut" of the film.

There was a time, before the Corona virus, that a really terrible movie was released. It had a lot of star power, unusual CGI effects and a really confusing plot. Among the unusual effects was the anatomically correct portrayal of the cats, including buttholes. Someone in post production was a little puritanical and decided we, as a society, weren't mature enough to see actors in cat costumes with buttholes intact.

A hashtag on twitter, #releasethebuttholecut has popped up with several powerful film industry types chirping in with their support for this noble cause. I almost fully support this effort except that the result will be that I'd see James Corden's and Dame Judy Dench's CGI buttholes.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/cats-movie-butthole-cut/

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: Bored people; fans of the failed movie "Cats" demand the release of "the Butthole cut" of the fi

If there is justice in this universe, this movie shall be released!!

- - - Updated - - -

If there is justice in this universe, this movie shall be released!!

Ace Boobtoucher

Re: Bored people; fans of the failed movie "Cats" demand the release of "the Butthole cut" of the fi

Fuck me. Someone else is referring to themselves in the third person.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Fuck me. Someone else is referring to themselves in the third person.

Yeah. Listen to that accent too. DOES IT SOUND FAMILIAR AT ALL? :suspicious:

We've got word of a settlement that needs your help, Adam.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

I see enough of my cat's butthole when he lays on my chest and refuses to turn around the other way.

Ace Boobtoucher

But you still want to see Judy Dench's Buttshole, don't you?

Judy Dench's butthole ?! Please no, don't do that, seing her face makes me sick I don't wanna see her butthole !

Ace Boobtoucher

Fuck. I couldn't even make it through thirty seconds. That shit was on broadway for decades?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Fuck. I couldn't even make it through thirty seconds. That shit was on broadway for decades?

I watched the Musical way back when I still was young, with my dad and younger sister, in Hamburg. It was quite charming, in the pause some cat actresses came out and one very sexy little one neared me, pointing at the ice cream I had in hand, and took a lick...

Was a great experience, all in all

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Gotta be honest, Taylor Swift in a catsuit covers too many fetishes to feel comfortable.

\spits on hand
... But ppl have fapped to worse.