• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Borderlands

well i can't belive that no-one has made a topic on this game already had a quick search but nothing, well i got this game a few days ago after many friends rav reviews and yeah love it. anyone else play this too ?

so made by gearbox software, published by 2Kgames and yeah best part using the new unreal game engine !! love the graphics some sort of weird cell shade hand drawn sort of thing.

gameplay feels smooth and fun once used to the button but same with any new game. overall love it. a good time filler until the new COD

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Another game is using the Unreal engine-.-

Good engine though.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
forza 3 is my time killer till MW2

yeah, i've been playing Borderlands for the last couple weeks on xbox.

awesome game.

i'm currently a level 25 Siren. kickin large ass, too.

the amount of guns in this game is amazing. i hear it has around 500,000 different ones.

amazing.

Well i have to say that i finding the second play through a lot more enjoyable the bad guys are harder and the weapons stronger. also the more players you add the better the game gets !!

after playing a handful of cell-shaded graphics games like Jet set radio and prince of persia among others,I wouldnt give a cell-shaded game a second look cause I always hated that style.

Was chatting with a manager at gamestop last week that I kinda became cool with and he was going on about borderlands, saying he hated cell-shaded graphics but changed his mind when he saw this game in action.

I said fuck it and bought the game....I gotta say, this game is fucking great. I havent been this involved in a single player/co-op game since Uncharted 2. I love the rpg elements,insane weapon count and how everything works in this game.