• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boobs or Bums?

Which makes you go mad like a dirty fox in a rabbits hole?

I got to say choosing between those two is like choosing between milk and cheese. How could we live without them?

I must say, bum probably wins. If you got no bum, umm you look alot weirder than if you got no tits.

Oh SUGAR SHAGLICK!;)

Bum by far and wide. I can look at a woman, talk to her, spend the whole day with her even, and never so much as notice her breasts. But I find myself mesmerized by the butt of every hot chick that crosses my path. It's the first thing my eyes run for.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Booms. :D :o

I'm neither a boob nor an ass man. :dunno: But I think I think I choose boobs. And I don't mean big boobs. Just boos in general. Ze nipples are important. If I had to choose I'd rather suck on them nipples then on ass. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want to suck on a nice ass as well. :drool2:

C

cindy CD/TV

Breasts. Real or fake, doesn't matter so much. I like the look and feel of a full set of naturally shaped breasts much like Ivy Snow or Piper Fawn, for example, but I also like the small firm handfuls like Zoey Violet or Jenna Haze.

When a woman wears a low neckline or has her shirt unbuttoned an extra button, I absolutely drool at the sight of a women's upper chest -- the top of the cleavage and the slight glimpse of the rounded tops her breasts and hint of a bra. Add a couple of freckles in there and I'm in heaven! :drool: :D

There is clearly no wrong answer here. It is a win win, but I will have to go with asses. Great tits are everywhere, but a perfect ass drives me nuts.