• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Board Going Down at 12:30pm CET (6:30am EST) for Updates

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the board will be going down at 12:30pm CET (that's 6:30am EST) on the 13th for a much needed update!

There are a few new features that will be coming on board in regards to reputation, double posts, as well as an activity stream which will replace the current "what's new" tab. And as always there are things that were updated in regards to security and code that we just needed to get updated.

Currently the planned downtime is about an hour and we will do everything possible to get the board back up and running!

Oh, and if you participated in the 7million post contest and guessed 13/09, I will allow you to change your guess if you like. On your reguess post, please mention that you're reguessing otherwise points will be deducted for an additional guess!

Last edited:
Re: >>> Board Going Down at 12:30pm GMT +1 (6:30am EST) for Updates

You don't have to lie about it. You're closing down because there's some serious squeegeeing that needs doing.

squeegee.jpg

monkeys.jpg

Freeones' crack team of experts working on a board update.

Petra

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I better have a million rep when things come back online or I'm going to be severely pissed.

Petra

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6993824, member: 114093"]Sure. I can give a million to you. :cthulhu:

she'll do it too. im currently at -999999999991720675 points.

Petra

seriously though, what did you change "with regards to reputation"?

One of the big changes is vbulletin decided to implement their own version of a plugin we've been using so that you guys can see reputation that you've given to others. So where the rep you've given others is currently ontop of the rep you've received from others in your user cp, the boxes have switched. Rep you have given will now be under the rep you have received.

Then there's a few new options such as forcing members to write a comment whenever rep (positive or negative) is given, a rep power cap (so for example, even if you have 10 million rep, you can only give 50 rep, ever to someone else at a time) and a few others. I may turn on the rep power cap because this means I can reduce the spread and increase daily clicks quite a bit which will make everyone happier.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Thanks for news about the board being down! :thumbsup: