• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BMW drivers more likely to cheat

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
BMW drivers more likely to cheat

UNDER the heading of Stuff We Don't Need To Know But Will Read Anyway comes a survey that says if you own a BMW, you are more likely to have an extra-marital affair.

The survey, from UK-based dating website Illicit Encounters, claims to have polled its 640,000 members and found that 19.21 per cent of male members who admitted to being unfaithful were BMW owners, reported Carsguide.com.au.

Audi came in second as the choice of car for the wandering partners with 8.79 per cent, then Mercedes with 8.23 per cent, Jaguar (6.5 per cent) and Land Rover (4.94 per cent).

Illicit Encounters spokesperson Rosie Freeman-Jones says "there's an intrinsic link between success and cheating".

"Successful people are often risk-takers, and have got to where they are by setting their standards high," she says. "However, these people are also less likely to settle for unsatisfying relationships or monotony."

It should be rephrased, 'If you're the kind of person who would want to own a BMW, you're probably also the kind of person who will fuck around."

They make it sound like it's the BMW changing people Christine style.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
On a related note, if you own a Ford Focus, you're much more likely to never get pussy in your life.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I know one thing for sure, if you drive a BMW...in America...you're more likely to be an inconsiderate fucktard that desperately needs a good smack, and drive like an asshole, that thinks he/she is the only person on the road with anyplace to go.

Shifty

O.G.
I know one thing for sure, if you drive a BMW...in America...you're more likely to be an inconsiderate fucktard that desperately needs a good smack, and drive like an asshole, that thinks he/she is the only person on the road with anyplace to go.

So catch him. And kick his ass.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Yes, especially if it's a BMW motorcycle. Those fuckers definitely need an ass beating.

:D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yes, especially if it's a BMW motorcycle. Those fuckers definitely need an ass beating.

Actually, I have found, they are the exception to the BMW rule.

Shifty said:
So catch him. And kick his ass.

That's not easy in a loaded tractor trailer.

I don't know too many BMW owners, but from your description I can only assume they are similar to Hummer owners except not as bad.

A gang ass beating.

Actually, I have found, they are the exception to the BMW rule.

Andronicus and Shifty can suck my supple ballsack. BMW motorcycles in North America are the kind that wear a helmet, even when it isn't require by law, the kind to obey the speed limit, and the kind to be careful, considerate drivers. This is fact.

revidffum knows what's up.

BMW motorcycles are as quiet as a car, and handle better than anything else.

I do believe that the car owners are more likely to cheat, though. I know several BMW owners who are totally trying to project a certain lifestyle with their car. I drive a Hyundai when I have to drive a car, what does that mean I'm more likely to do? Save money?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That's kind of like the most uncomfortable place to have sex which is the backseat of a Volvo.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Andronicus and Shifty can suck my supple ballsack.

I recalled you posting a picture of your motorcycle during some argument with Same Fisher. That's why I said BMW motorcycle owners deserved a beating. Is it weird that I remembered that? :dunno: My memory has a funny way of recollecting obscure, irrelevant bullshit but forgetting where the fuck I parked the car twenty minutes ago.