• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blue Countach...

She can file suit. Law enforcement cannot be held liable for something that happens beyond their control or if they do not have the means or personnel to react. I don't think she will prevail.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
With me it's not. I have done everything possible to enable it and it will not work. I have asked and no one has given me the answer on how to fix the problem.

It's fixed. There were 2 accounts with your name, something that happened during the sync process with myFreeOnes. All PMs would go to the other account. Unfortunately, I couldn't save them but you should be able to get PMs now.

Mayhem

Banned
Nothing wrong with this being a thread. It was addressed to BC, but it is a topic. I will say that many here have some blurry lines between the political, military anf law enforcement. And now that I've said it, I move on with my day.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The situation is leading many to question how budget cuts are impacting public safety.

And, they want to take away our weapons. :facepalm:

In shocking audio, the dispatcher can be heard telling the woman she didn’t have “anybody to send out there.”

The dispatcher then asked, “Umm, obviously if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away?

:facepalm:

With "cut backs" in law enforcement it's time to bye some weapons and not register them.
The Second Amendment doesn't say you have to and you need them because the police will not be there to help you.