• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blowjobs or sex?

Blowjobs or sex?

• Total voters

dave_rhino

Closed Account
This has already been discussed.

The search button is up the top of the page, you can just find threads that are already on this forum and talk about it there.

And please, stop trying to talk like a gangster, its giving me a headache.

Hey playa you dont know me, yea I'm white, that means I cant be a gangsta? quit drinkin that hatorade. Anyway, squash this shit, show me this thread, I typed in "blowjobs or sex" in the search bar and didn't get shit, post a link.

eyoo this is some racism goin on here, you gonna tell me my boy Al Capone wasnt a gangsta? Lucky Luciano? I'm an italian gangsta, capiche?

eyoo this is some racism goin on here, you gonna tell me my boy Al Capone wasnt a gangsta? Lucky Luciano? I'm an italian gangsta, capiche?

No gangsters (notice the sters at the end). Something tells me the worst thing you've ever done is steal a 6 pack of Zima from the local convenient store.

Hard choice both are fun. However think about it always treat women nice, because just one pissed off girl could lead to a life without sex*LOL*

No gangsters (notice the sters at the end). Something tells me the worst thing you've ever done is steal a 6 pack of Zima from the local convenient store.

eyoo you tryin to act hard online, dude I been hustlin since I was 10, see in my streets they respect me, I aint just a nobody like you haha and yea Al Capone is my boy, I'm just a young version of him, if he tried to shoot me, well he'd already have 2 bullets in his head...