• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

blowing air on cock

Hello! I'd like to post another topic on this kind of tease, because i didn't have manys answer on my last one.

Do you know (or have) any video of girl blowing air on a guy's cock or blowing hot air through their briefs?

I just love this tease for so long but I cannot find many good videos on it (except maybe some senzuri japanese vid).

You can mp me if you're interested by my finds and i'm willing to trade some videos focusing on this kind of tease.

Thank you!

PS : I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

I haven't heard of this one. Sounds interesting.

Would you be kind and educate me?

Thanks for the education. Do you find this hot?

I need to try it!

I can say it's a major turn on for me! Especially if the girl doing this with a very "teasing" demeanor. But there is one thing that i love when a woman blowing through briefs/pants/boxers, it's her cheeks puffing out as she blows. I can't really explain this but it's like she's doing her best efforts just to make me hot, without satisfy me too soon.

Hi there, I don't want to "necro-thread" but I've actually found a very neat video on this theme.
http://javfor.me/66114.html# (click on Watch online, then Scene 0, the default video, go to 39:33)
If you happen to know some video with this kind of tease, I'll be happy to have it!

Cheers