• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blonde: natural or fake

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Natural blonde is beautiful. Fake blonde isn't.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Depends on the girl, her skin tone, and the shade of fake blonde we're talking. Very obviously bad fake blonde is trashy.

it's really circumstantial...varies too much from subject to subject to say for me.

I have no opinion on the subject. There are beautiful natural blondes, and beautiful fake blondes.

But some fake blondes look better with their natural hair color. For example: Nicole Graves looks much better with her natural brown hair than she does as a blonde.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Depends on the girl, her skin tone, and the shade of fake blonde we're talking. Very obviously bad fake blonde is trashy.

^^^ This ^^^

I know a girl who is a natural redhead (light red) and now she's a blonde. She looks better (IMO) and completely natural as a blonde. The same is true of many girls with brown hair that I know, who get it lightened. So like Spexy says, it just depends on the girl. And I don't say this with any sort of racist intent, but in my eyes, the girls who tend to look fairly ridiculous as blondes are girls from races or ethnicities that typically don't have blondes: Asian, Black, many/most Latinas and/or Italians. When they lighten their hair, that can look fine. But because of their skin tones, often when they go "full blonde" (the platinum or bleached look), most, to my eyes, tend to just look flat ridiculous.

I'm more into the Latina look than blondes in general (although my current girl has light brown hair... that she lightens from time to time), but some girls do look better as blondes, IMO.