• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Billy Crystal to don Yankees pinstripes

Ah to be a celebrity, the world is handed to you on a big silver platter.

Thats cool....hope he does better than Garth Brooks when he tried out for the Padres, or Kansas City...or even when he tried out for the Mets

The guy is 60 years old! You might as well have Daddy Warbucks at shortstop!

I don't know what the hell I mean by that.

FAH-Q

Banned
He's a celebrity. He's got no business on a major league baseball field. I don't care if the biggest fan in the world. You don't see guys like Affleck or Damon signing up to play with the Red Sox do ya?

a red sox fan. ;)

jealous much? :rofl:

He's a celebrity. He's got no business on a major league baseball field. I don't care if the biggest fan in the world. You don't see guys like Affleck or Damon signing up to play with the Red Sox do ya?
I agree that he shouldn't be on the field, but I certainly don't wish him any harm.

It would be pretty funny to see Tom Clancy at the hot corner for the Orioles, though.

Late word out of Tampa is that Crystal has been placed on the 40-man roster and optioned to minor league camp. He should start the year at AA Trenton.

Manager Joe Girardi:
That kid's got some moxie. You can see it in his fielding, the way he runs the bases. He's a little short on talent, but we should have room for him since we have been mortgaging off our farm system for years in our failed attempts to win another one.

Billy Crystal is one of the worlds most annoying SHORT people...
Thats right Billy-Boy, I called you short, you prick. Remember meeting at Hockeytown in Detroit, you got that waiter fired for calling you short, pretty petty for such a big celebrity. I hope you are on the field when another bench clearing brawl starts between Tampa and the Yankees and you get your SHORT little whiny ass kicked til next Christmas. :thefinger

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280312130

The only thing wrong with this is that the Yanks were so offended by a kid playing hard to climb his way up the ladder that they went out and spiked a player the next day. If the games and action is THAT important to you, why the fuck do you let a celeb play a day later?!

As for Billy, well, I guess you can do whatever you want if you can come up with enough money. If i could, I'd do it too!

Well, he struck out. But at least he hit a foul ball down the first base line...

I hope you idiots who are being critical of this realize that it was one time at bat in a fucking spring training game!::thefinger