• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bill O'Reilly Backs Public Option (VIDEO)

As incredible as this may seem but here's a video showing Bill O'reilly speaking in favor of a Public Option

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/bill-oreilly-backs-public_n_290658.html

Bill O'Reilly Backs Public Option (VIDEO)

First Posted: 09-17-09 06:36 PM | Updated: 09-17-09 07:32 PM

Bombastic Fox News host Bill O'Reilly made a rather notable policy pronouncement on Wednesday's show: he supports the creation of a government-managed health care plan if it provides working Americans with an affordable option to other private insurance plans.

In other words, he supports the public option now being hotly debated in Congress.

As noted by DailyKos' Jed Lewison, O'Reilly had the following exchange with the Heritage Foundation's Nina Owcharenko:

O'REILLY: The public option now is done. We discussed this, it's not going to happen. But you say that this little marketplace that they're going to set up, whereby the federal government would subsidize insurance for some Americans, that is, in your opinion, a public option?

OWCHARENKO: Well, it has massive new federal regulation. So you don't necessarily need a public option if the federal government is going to control and regulate the type of health insurance that Americans can buy.

O'REILLY: But you know, I want that, Ms. Owcharenko. I want that. I want, not for personally for me, but for working Americans, to have a option, that if they don't like their health insurance, if it's too expensive, they can't afford it, if the government can cobble together a cheaper insurance policy that gives the same benefits, I see that as a plus for the folks.

Watch video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/bill-oreilly-backs-public_n_290658.html[/

jasonk282

Banned
O'REILLY: But you know, I want that, Ms. Owcharenko. I want that. I want, not for personally for me, but for working Americans, to have a option, that if they don't like their health insurance, if it's too expensive, they can't afford it, if the government can cobble together a cheaper insurance policy that gives the same benefits, I see that as a plus for the folks.

Watch video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/17/bill-oreilly-backs-public_n_290658.html[/

The problem is that the goverment can not give it agree on a policy in the first place. they just voted down the most progressive bill to date.

^ besides the garbage that you type, what garbage from the Huffington Post...oh wait you are unable to debunk any of the facts presented in this article about Bill O'reilly backing up a public option so that's why you can only trash talk :)

I hate to say it, but I'm very dubious of anything Bill ORally says. This sounds more like, dare I say...Spin...:rolleyes:

I'm also dubious of most of the things he says but for him to back a Public Option rather then oppose it as most NeoCons do is incredible