• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

big dick contest

who tries harder to impress

• men

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • women

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Hi I was thinking who do you all think tries harder to impress men or women?

im sorry i posted this in the wrong section.

Last edited by a moderator:

cuntlover

Banned
libbie4881 said:
Hi I was thinking who do you all think tries harder to impress men or women?

im sorry i posted this in the wrong section.

Men for sure. I don't know what it is with guy's and their dicks. Youl'll hear some woman say that size does matter.Well News flash guy's it don't. I'm only a 7inch guy and if you know how to caress a woman and make her go crazy before penetration even starts.Your halfway there and if you know how to use it then mission accomplish. I was worried for years and always trying different stuff for my cock size and felt insicure about myself and my hability's and finally realize that if I pay more attention to my woman and give her the caressing or agressiveness she's looking for,Then she's pleased. But the way I felt,by far many men out there feel similiar. Well guy's just take care of your partner the way she needs to be caressed and pleasured and belive me things get hotter and better. Trying to impress just isn't the way to go. Action on your part is by far the way to go and if you know how to use your hands and the rest etc etc she'll go crazy.:bowdown:

If you are a men, every single thing you ever did (since you were 13 maybe) was to impress women. ANYTHING.

If women are hot, men are impressed. Women sometimes don't get this and do other things to impress us but let's face it, it's not necessary.

Women go through a lot to impress guys and each other, too. I can't honestly say that one works harder than the other because I've never been a guy, lol. I can tell you some of the things that women go through: Bikini waxing, leg waxing, anal bleaching, manicures, pedicures, mustache bleaching, facial waxing, eyebrown plucking, wearing make-up, cosmetic surgery, botox, cellulite creams, slathering lotion all over ourselves, fake tanning, use "feminine" sprays so we smell nice "down there"......the list goes on, lol.

I think it's pretty equal. It's just what society has come to be. Women always try to look their best, as do men. But as far as my personal experiences go, I am obviously going to caste a vote in the mens column.

i think women because women go through so much to impress not only guys but other girls too i mean just look at the clothes and the whole works. there is a lot of money spend to make a girl look her best.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I think I'll have to agree with Sweeper - it's pretty equal.

It's hard to tell. Men and women both like to impress the other. I might give a slight edge to women because I think they care slightly more about impressing other women than men do to each other, although the methods and the whole reasoning behind it is different for a man when they do try to impress another man. I know a lot of people, men and women that don't care about impressing anybody else, so that is not to say that everybody cares about how they are perceived. Also, sometimes you will see a rare person that just wakes up in the morning looking good, and they don't even have to try to get people to admire them it just happens.

Both parts tries way to hard in my opinion , in 50 years only supermodels (men and women) will get laid

4G63

Closed Account
foxycougar said:
Women go through a lot to impress guys and each other, too. I can't honestly say that one works harder than the other because I've never been a guy, lol. I can tell you some of the things that women go through: Bikini waxing, leg waxing, anal bleaching, manicures, pedicures, mustache bleaching, facial waxing, eyebrown plucking, wearing make-up, cosmetic surgery, botox, cellulite creams, slathering lotion all over ourselves, fake tanning, use "feminine" sprays so we smell nice "down there"......the list goes on, lol.

How much of that is just to impress other woman though?