• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Breasts on Slim Chicks

Don't you just love these slim women? And those huge breasts? Too bad it doesn't always go together, as it seems...
Which one is your favourite slim/busty model?

I'd go for Raylene Richards...
img_9502.jpg
img_9487.jpg

Viva Los Boobies! :jump:

Re: Big Breasts on slim Chicks :nanner:

I've always refered to this as "The Jamie Lee Curtis look" and frankly I love it!
Nowadays Jennifer Love Hugetits....errr...I mean Hewitt is the prime example of that look IMHO.

There are two "types" of this look. First, we have the obviously fake look. Brianna Banks comes to mind here.
The other look is more natural. Now, by this I don't mean that they are real (and i really don't care either), but they just look more natural.
I prefer the second, but sometimes I get really aroused by the fakies! (again, Brianna Banks comes to mind)

I agree with your choices of Raylene Richards and Catalina Cruz :bowdown:
I would just add the asian beauty Francine Dee but she is far from being alone, names like Amber Easton, Bianca Beauchamp, Erica Campbell or Peach also come to mind ;)

xjangel

Closed Account

Personnally, for me, there are too many. :D

I could say from those who have been said like Briana Banks, Francine Dee, Brittney Skye, Raylene, but also... Veronika Simon!!! I think she's got the perfect body a lady could dream of.

Wow... didn't know Jaime Hammer before that, but thanks. Very, very nice figure on that one. Also...
Bianca Beauchamp
Pretty nice JLH-look.

And let's not forget Petra Verkaik. Not really petite, since she is really tall, but otherwise quite the Slim/Breast Quota there.

Last edited:

RogueWolf said:
Jaime Hammer is slim yet has awesome (32D) tits...very JLH-like! http://jaime-hammer.bulletinboardforum.com/
LOTS of Pictures...enjoy!!! :)
efeezy said:
She has a great set of tits for sure. Her face is what I call "horse faced". Kind of long and not symetrical. Oh and while I'm ripping her apart, she could use some work on that beak. I wouldn't kick her to the curb though.
I find her uniquely and originally beautiful.
It's nice to have a change in beauty from the norm.
She's got a killer hourglass, that's for sure!

BTW, when someone says "slim," do they mean as is "width" or "fit"?
Because there are a lot of women who are very "slim" but have "full fucking hips" (just a wider tummy):
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=68420

There's a sample of my favorite "slim" chicks if that definition fits.

I was more thinking in the way of close to skinny, but not completely skinny... hard to explain, no idea if there is a word for that state. However...
Hips never killed anyone, especially since I have the joy of having a kickass hourglass beauty to play with every night :iloveyou: