• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big boobed brunette washing marker off in shower

I found 2 clips of this amazing amateur girl but never got a lead on her name or the full scene. I have a video as an mpg but cannot seem to post it or get a screen shot. She is getting into the shower to wash off magic marker, then asks the filmer if they are going to be able to see, then she closes the shower door. I have been after the name of this hottie for years!! She has brunette hair in a ponytail, and has roughly 38 C's, naturals. Any ideas at all???? (Sorry, I know it is nothing to go on.) I am adding the best I can do on the screen shots.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator georges]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 329

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
New screenshots. It's poor indeed.

Agreed. Terrrible!! Where did the videographer (the guy shooting the video) take the video from? The doorway? The next room?The doorway from the next room? ... so very far far away. Yikes! :facepalm:

There's no way to tell what she's washing off, let alone any of her facial features.

This thread will never get solved!

I am sorry, and I agree that the shots are aweful. The clips are low grade mpg's. I have been looking for the whole clip for years!!! I have tried a dozen times to make screen shots, but nothing works for me. They only play in Media Player, and when I hit print screen and try to paste it into a Photoshop picture, it does not work. I can send the 2 clips I have to you if you want. Also, it appears to have been recorded by a home video camera, and the screen date shows June 28, 1999. First, she says "We're gonna wash off all this magic marker because I am covered from head to toe in it, come on."

There is some guy on here who claims to have all of her videos. He's a real know-it-all about her, but when he says he will send the videos, he has some e-mail problem. This happened 3 times in a year, so finally I just gave up.