• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bianca / Bianca Geraci / Han Bianca

Bianca's last name is not Geraci, she is one of two women that have been "married" for a video's sake, the other being Sheridan Lee, credited as "Mrs. L. Geraci"

This seems to be the chronology (not that adult websites are known for their veracity):

Her first shoot was with "Hot Wives and Girlfriends". She appears to be a bit nervous and she claims to be married and from South Africa, which may be accurate, considering she seems to speak with an accent. The clip is from 2005 and looks to be her first, because during her scene, she even asks, "What do you want me to do next?".

After that, she appears on Milf Hunter, Karup's, My First Sex Teacher, Milf Seeker and Allover30, which has her ethnicity as Swiss.

IAFD has her listed twice, as Bianca and Bianca Geraci, which is incorrect, as they should be combined. There is also a 2007 credit, but that is a different woman.

There is a hidden credit and I think this is the key to what has happened to her. She is not listed, but is indeed in (she NEVER changes hairstyle) "Lesbian Bukkake 4". In HWAG, she mentions that she is not attracted to women, however, she is in LB4. From what little evidence I could see, she is not comfortable in her half of a scene. She makes no contact with Allie and the shaky camerawork catches a glimpse of her afterwards. She is crouching with her head in her hands which looked to me as if she was quite disgusted.

So, it seems that she was active 2005-2006, did a shoot she REALLY didn't care for and left the business.

there is a Bianca Geraci. She was in Screw My Wife Please 52. I think shes been in other things but not credited properly. She's a cute older lady but Ive only been able to find that one movie.