• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>BETA TEST Miss FreeOnes 2011<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
We're at the final stretch! Before the contest goes live on Monday we need to do a bit of BETA testing to make sure things don't crash and burn during the contest. So, go vote to help us BETA Test the contest!

Here are a few things to pay attention to:

- Beta will run now until further notice.

- You can vote 10x (1x per girl) in Miss FreeOnes and 3x per category (1x per girl).

- You can vote either from the full lists or from the biography page of a babe.

- You can log into the contest using your myFreeOnes account or you can vote without logging in.

If you experience any problems or bugs, please report them here! If you think you found a way to exploit (IE cheat) the contest, please PM it to me!!!

Happy testing!

BETA test vote here!

* Please note: If somethings are appearing wierd, we're working to solve some of the issues that have managed to pop up during beta testing. This is of course why it's beta and not the real thing! So if you come across blank screens, only a handful of girls on the list, etc...we know about it. We just need the votes so we can see if they're being counted right! Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
Re: missfreeones.com error

No, same problem. And yesterday, when I saw all girls listed, you couldn't change to order without losing the fields to vote :(
So, if they start on Monday, they should get those bugs fixed soon :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Same here.

So it's all about the choice between a naughty 18-year old doll from Romania and someone I've never heard of?

Honey gets my vote.

NaughtyAllie

Official Checked Star Member
I went to vote for Allie, but there doesn't seem to be a vote button even when I refresh. :dunno:

I noticed there wasn't a "vote" button too. Maybe they are still trying to work out the bugs.

Thanks for your vote! ;)

I went to vote for Allie, but there doesn't seem to be a vote button even when I refresh. :dunno:

I noticed there wasn't a "vote" button too. Maybe they are still trying to work out the bugs.

Thanks for your vote! ;)

No problem. :D

You might like to ask Petra what the winner of the Beta test gets. Maybe you could win a cheeseburger or something out of this. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.