• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Web Browser

Best Web Browser

• FireFox

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • IE or other

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have had issues with IE7 (i think) and i need to get a better web browser.
what do you have/use and why?
i had issues with setting my fantasy sports teams and the page always goes to the "not responding" message and locks up for 25+ seconds for everything/every page.
i spoke with a few friends (who are IT guys) and the suggestions were Firefox or chrome.
any info regarding either would be great.my cousin said i needed to download the themes for the firefox but i dont care about themes and stuff... i just needed to set my fantasy sports teams in less than a 1/2hr every morning before work!

Why is IE or other, one single option?? And where is Safari?

Anyhow, Chrome, Firefox and Cometbird are my favourite browsers.

Since I got the new Chrome my laptop and desktop are more zippy than ever. No more crashes. I have tried FF before but it never caught on with me. Probably never tried it long enough.

IE is the worst worst worst thing in the world to me since and I wish Microsoft would die a slow painful death now because of all those years I wasted using it.

I use Chrome for browsing as it is literally infinitely faster than IE as in the family of browsers IE is the small child that always has to wear a helmet and always has mittens pinned to it's sleeves year round, while I recently started to use FF to DL teh pr0ns.

LOL While reading this over, an image of a kid in a helmet with a t-shirt that still had the mittens that only went down to his elbows cuz he was wearing a shirt sleeved shirt, popped into my head, twas amusing.

Going with Chrome

Why is IE or other, one single option?? And where is Safari?

Anyhow, Chrome, Firefox and Cometbird are my favourite browsers.

i asked my companies IT guy and he said Safari was hacked in 5 minutes and to stay away ....FAR away from safari. hence the IE or other

I use Firefox. I had minor glitches with their last update awhile back but that was with some of the add-ons I use which have been fixed. Cometbird is pretty great too, I got that one from a tipster on here thanks. :D

I personally like Chrome and have been using it for quite some time now.I find it to be more streamlined that FF and all around more comfortable.

That being said,Fire Fox is still the best because of it's deep amount of options,a lot of which Chrome just doesn't offer.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yeah IE should be in its own very lonely category, not mixed with other.

first off, as always, fuck google. thank you.

firefox was my go to, and im giving cometbird a whirl. i use opera for certain things though it seems buggy as shit which sucks since its smoking fast.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
yeah IE should be in its own very lonely category, not mixed with other.

first off, as always, fuck google. thank you.

firefox was my go to, and im giving cometbird a whirl. i use opera for certain things though it seems buggy as shit which sucks since its smoking fast.

your Chrome aversion is gayer than Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride .....

i have had issues with IE7 (i think) and i need to get a better web browser.
what do you have/use and why?
i had issues with setting my fantasy sports teams and the page always goes to the "not responding" message and locks up for 25+ seconds for everything/every page.
i spoke with a few friends (who are IT guys) and the suggestions were Firefox or chrome.
any info regarding either would be great.my cousin said i needed to download the themes for the firefox but i dont care about themes and stuff... i just needed to set my fantasy sports teams in less than a 1/2hr every morning before work!

First, IE is THE most god-awful piece of shit that Microsoft has ever invented, but I have to ask, why are you using version 7, when version 9 is the current release?

Anyhow, IMO Firefox is best. I also like CometBird and SeaMonkey, but I've had a few slight issues with SeaMonkey not working with certain games on Games.com