• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Tv-series theme music?

Miami Vice was suitable for both sexes.

Men admired the scenery of Florida and women wanted to see Don Johnson. :facepalm:

tumblr_lk4mzxTTJg1qcay1ao1_500.gif

All I can think of is......

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Growing Pains was acatchy one and I grew up on this show.

I also wanted to put up The Wonder Years but it was already posted.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/demi-dantric said:
Demi Dantric[/URL][/B], post: 7042928, member: 633168"]I was really young, but I loved this show :)

xoxoxoxo
~D

Along the same line was...

While we are going WAY BACK to my teenage years...

Also while we are going WAY BACK to my teenage years...

Also while we are going WAY BACK to my teenage years...

The intro definitely gets points for originality that's for damn sure!. I mean where else have you seen someone pretend that a can of spray paint is actually a can of deodorant? LMFAO!

I just ordered season one from Amazon and it arrived yesterday. It's been YEARS since I last saw this show. Over 20 years at least.

80s entertainment at it's finest. I will need to buy season 2 soon as well. Not sure about 3 and 4 though as I don't remember much about those seasons. Other than two guys were brought into help McCall on his work through Woodward having a heart attack during season 3 I think it was. Seasons 3 and 4 are available in October of this year in the UK according to Amazon or was it wiki. Also from what I am seeing in season one the entire OST is intact. I read that the region one version isn't which is weird if this is true. Kind of reminds me of Tour of Duty the DVDs in the UK have the OST intact yet the US doesn't. And I think it's the same for Quantum Leap as well.