• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who has the prettiest pussy?

I would have to say Britney Spears. After having two kids and being a nympho I expected for her pussy to be beaten up, but I was surprised when I finally got to see what her pussy looked like. Usually after a woman has a kid her pussy never looks the same. Not many women can have a pussy looking as good as Brit's after having two kids and seeing as much cock as she has.

Man it's hard and a little unfair to give such a big verdict. If you see a pussy by yourself not picture or vid that makes a difference. Here are many great pussies around in the industry. To give credit to just one pussy that would look unfair with other great pussies around here.
While to be sincere any pussy which is available and touchable for someone is great for that person...........:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Adrianna has a beautiful, tasty and sweet pussy indeed, also Kat Young i would love to lick her pussy.

Re: Who has the best pussy?

I can't argue with Jasmine Byrne, her pussy is beautiful. But I can't pass up the meaty curtains on Alicia Rio or Keisha, either. Imho, the best pussy ever was that of Kay Parker--nice and furry on the outside, and very, very pink inside.

Hello people, I have a new question for all of you:

Do you prefer girls shaved or hairy?

You could post pics of your favourite babes' pussy so we can determine which is the hottest.:nanner:

Also, I have another question

Who do you prefer:

a)Jenna Haze
b)Silvia Saint

I guess I have no preference. I love bald pussy like Audrey Bitoni's, or Nikki Benz's. But I also love Charmane Star's triangle and Nikki Nova's bush. Not to mention Teanna Kai's, Amy Reid's, Nina Mercedes, Alektra Blue's or Chrissy Moran's pussies!