• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

best ocsm nom ... dont know who to pick

winterwarz

Closed Account
How about Nina Mercedez maybe she'll come back around these parts. Nah. Probably not... vote for Jane B... she's a hot cookie.

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! :wave: :D

winterwarz

Closed Account
seems phony,,, i know i'm not the only one who thinks this... she is hot though

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
seems phony,,, i know i'm not the only one who thinks this... she is hot though
We have different definitions of phony I suppose. And hey, you know her pretty well, right? Who am I to question that? I think you're wrong though,,,, i know i'm not the only one who thinks this. The others are, you know....around. They exist! Don't doubt me. They send me PM's and they're like: "how's your day going PK? Btw That winter guy is wrong. Amirite?". And I'm like: "totally, welcome to the bitchy gossip group".

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Who should I pick to nominate for best ocsm? I was told I need to nominate one into the category but I have no idea who?? First response wins...(take note petra)

The most active OCSM's are already in the contest. You might want to consider someone newer. I picked Sherri Blake, so don't pick her, but here is a good list to consider. :)

Callista
Arden Adamz
Gabby Quinteros
Ivy Snow
Jelena Jensen
Lindsay Marie
Tara Lynn Foxx
Tiffany Tyler
Tanya Tate
Tiffany Doll
Shelby Moon
Sandee Westgate
Samantha Kelly

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
How about Nina Mercedez maybe she'll come back around these parts. Nah. Probably not... vote for Jane B... she's a hot cookie.

I've emailed her about the contest, heard no word back. I can only assume she's not interested.

Is Maria The Snake babe in yet? She's a total hottie!!

She hasn't entered the contest. Again, I've PM'd and emailed her...nada.

Danielle told us she's sitting out this year. A shame, but I can understand her wanting to put effort into it if she's going to enter, and she just doesn't have the time this year.