• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Microwavable Pizza You Can Buy In A Store Not Named CostCo

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not only does stoned Alan Colmes give pizza advice, he wants to be your next Councilman.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Not only does stoned Alan Colmes give pizza advice, he wants to be your next Councilman.

Michael Bloomberg won't endorse him. Alan Colmes must have the same assistant that Sally Jesse Raphael had because his hair always varies between interesting shades of red, maroon, and purple. Lucky he's not mean like that old bitch. Sally Jessy Raphael is basically a Puerto Rican Phil Donahue who eats too much gun powder. She hates teenage girls more than Ted Bundy did.

Sally_Jesse_Raphael_2012_Shankbone-622x320.jpg

"Wrong shade. Lower her feet first in hot oil and burn her."

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Microwave pizza is always disgusting and Elio's is by far the worst. The Stouffer's is only good in a toaster oven but it is what it is, not a pizza. You can just as well make the same thing on your own. Just order a pie from a pizzeria and freeze the leftovers for later microwaving. And for God's sakes fix your stove and avoid this bullshit.

Here here not big on mircowaves but I guess we all own one. So if I had to pick one it would be Red Baron but hell I would sill use the oven