• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best girl? Bree Olson or Erica Campbell???

Bree or Erica???

• Bree Olson & Gianna Michaels

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • Erica Campbell & Sara Jean Underwood

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bree & Gianna

FrostyBoy

Banned
Well, I'm the second vote in a poll where I thought the answer was obvious. Erica Campbell wins in any poll, against any contender. Period.

Spleen

Banned?
This poll is shit.

I don't mean any disrespect to you personally, Mr Thread Starter, it's just a very poor effort. Why are we voting for the women in pairs? Why does the title only state two names? What do these women even have in common?

Like I said, poor effort.

Spleen

Banned?
His rep power says it all.

Hats off to him for continuing to try though. Same nonsense since 2003. That's dedication.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well clearly Bree Olsen, because she's had the tiger blood injection and warlock thing-a-ma-gig shoved in her poop hole. Actually I could care fucking less.

Lawyer: Mr Griffin, which of the following two phrases best describes Brian Griffin: Problem Drinker or African-American Haberdasher?
Peter: Uh, do I-I guess problem drinker, but that's uh-
Lawyer: Thank-you. Now: Sexual deviant or magic picture that if you stare at it long enough, you see something?
Peter: Well, sexual deviant, but that other one's not even, eh-
Lawyer: Thank-you.

I don't like Bree Olson
I just whoreship :)D ) Gianna Michaels

I kinda like Erica Campbell
I have no opinions about Sara Jean Underwood.

How should I vote ? :dunno:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sara Jean Underwood wins whatever poll you put her in. I don't care who or what the other participants are: it could be other women or even necessities like oxygen and water.

It doesn't matter what else is in the poll. Sara wins.