• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best gangbang stars

Gangbangers

• Ashley Blue

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Tory Lane

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Ava Devine

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Vanessa Lane

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Gauge

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Jewel DeNyle

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Miko Lee

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Lucy Thai

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Jasmine Byrne

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would have to say that this is tough to make a poll of, like in my opinion there are missing some, like Sasha Grey, taylor rain, Ariana Jollee, Aurora Snow

my real choice would have to be Ariana Jollee she has done double anal in them, also taken 65 straight creampies and she is always so enthusiastic. Aurora Snow came close, and then it was Sasha Grey.

if i had to chose one from your list, i got a little stuck between tory lane and ashley blue. seeing ashley blue in 7 the hard way was just amazing, she just got it so hard everywhere in the mouth, ass and cunt. she did double anal and then swallowed 7 loads in one shot.

Ava Devine, I think sometimes there are not enough men out there who can really handle her.

Gauge got my vote in this one...
But as mentioned above, I am missing Sasha Grey too...

Agreed dude..you missed Sasha..me too, and here more great stars whose name is not even on the list. Those stars just put a lot of effort in the scene they care about others when they are fucked and also fuck themselves good. I have seen Sativa Rose in many such scenes. she puts a lot of energy in the scene...