• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best FPS game?

What is the best first person shooter ever?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
ever? I'd have to go with doom. It is the game that started that entire genre after all!

Call of Duty 4
or
Half-Life 2

Forgot about Goldeneye, that game is awesome.

clearly everyone is forgetting about Goldeneye on Nintendo 64

Perfect Dark is about 50 times better. This is considering Single-Player, Co-Op and Multi-Player. I played the fuck out of Goldeneye from when it came out 'til Perfect Dark came out, but I haven't touched Goldeneye since PD. Too damn good.

Currently, I'd go with Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

killzone 2 I fucking love that game but it's definitely not the best fps this is going to be a really biased thread & someone's going to get hurt I just not it lol but I always loved 1. tribes 2 which if it wasn't for that halo wouldn't be (I hate halo) 2. no one lives forever 2 (if you love fps' & you haven't played this go out & try & find a copy) 3. counter-strike (so many mods) 4. unreal tournament (need I say anything) 5. half life 2 (epic storyline & great atmosphere) 6.time splitters (I don't know why more people don't love this game) 7.deus ex(if you just want to shoot don't play this its very strategic more so then half life 2) these are listed in any order & I don't know which I like best