• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

best chuck norris movie of all time

lol,well its pretty old and probably real crap by todays standards but i used to love the movie "lone wolf mc'quade" lol

'Best' Chuck Norris film?
Isn't that a contradiction?

pitino

are you talking to me?
i didn't really like anyone of them...

I always liked the missing in action movies :1orglaugh but I thought he was pretty cool in the way of the dragon when he faught Bruce Lee :D

hahaha... walker texas ranger was the best bad show i have ever seen hahaha, as fo rhis movies they arent even funny to talk about

Chuck Norris best work is on those late nites Infomericals

TallCowboy said:
Chuck Norris best work is on those late nites Infomericals
hahahaha ya man... he firggin total gym commericals hahaha, he was great in those, so good my mom bought one hahahaha

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Chuck's currently on Sky Movies - Missing In Action 2...The Beginning.
Just realised part of the soundtrack is from Mad Max 2....

Side Kicks is one of the best films of all time. Chuck Norris' appearence made the film. The best scene is when he kicks joe piscopo in the face.

Lone Wolf McQuade for me, but just by a hair over "The Octagon". I was a kid in the 80's when Ninjas became big, and that movie was kick ass.

Wait... how come no one's mentioned "Breaker Breaker"? :rofl:

JW

om3ga

How many "Missing In Action" movies did Chuck Norris make?
SKY TV is now showing Missing In Action 3....

(shakes head in despair)

om3ga said:
How many "Missing In Action" movies did Chuck Norris make?
SKY TV is now showing Missing In Action 3....

(shakes head in despair)

You're seeing the last of them right there- they made 3. The first one was all right- the second was less all right, and the third was obviously a contractual obligation on the part of Chuck.

JW

om3ga

hedonis said:
You're seeing the last of them right there- they made 3. The first one was all right- the second was less all right, and the third was obviously a contractual obligation on the part of Chuck.

JW

Praise the Lord! I was having visions of "MIA #10" with Chuck on a zimmer frame....