• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best car for pick up chicks?

Wich car you think is best pick up girls? I seen girls like especially sport cars:) What experience did you have?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
An unmarked van with no windows.

I'd imagine the perfect car would say "I don't wreak of desperation and penile insecurity".

So that large powerful sports car your envisioning cruising round town and pickin' up chicks in, peak in your shorts and check out your reflection and ask yourself what you can actually offer a lady - a fast ride or a lift in your car to destinations unknown!

I'd imagine the perfect car would say "I don't wreak of desperation and penile insecurity".

So that large powerful sports car your envisioning cruising round town and pickin' up chicks in, peak in your shorts and check out your reflection and ask yourself what you can actually offer a lady - a fast ride or a lift in your car to destinations unknown!

Yes. Guys that feel the need to own flashy sports cars have small penises.

Depends on the girl but something sporty or a muscle car usually get girls attention. M3s, R8s, TTs, Mustangs, SLKs, challengers, GT-R, camaros, vipers and girls seems to like Jeep wranglers too.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Cars do not pick-up women. Sense of humor, personality, and confidence do.

I drove a 2005 Honda Civic, but I banged some very hot women. Get on my level, brah.