• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best ass white girl

Hello, some people thing that white girls have no ass at all, this is not true. Personally I think white woman can be just as stacked with ghetto booty as a black girl. so far it think its a toss up between eve Angel And mollys life
what do you think????

Attachments

• April_Oneil-Pussy_pampering-Mollyslife-06.jpg
    April_Oneil-Pussy_pampering-Mollyslife-06.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I thought Alexis Texas already earned this distinction in the previous 1,264 threads devoted to this topic. Amirite?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I gotta go with Sara Jay on this one. And isn't Alexis Texas Hispanic? :dunno: But I'd go with Sara Jay and then Flower Tucci. Those two have some fine behinds. I would be content to go to a club and just watch Sara or Flower walk.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yup.She is a blonde latina.

Her FreeOnes bio says that she's Caucasian. So she's a white breaded cracker just like me. :hatsoff:

Hello, some people thing that white girls have no ass at all, this is not true. Personally I think white woman can be just as stacked with ghetto booty as a black girl. so far it think its a toss up between eve angel and mollys life
what do you think????

God damn, who is that girl?

Her ass is majestic!

I always thought Carmen Kinsley and Tori Black have beautiful asses for white girls. For any girl, but the thread specified "white".

Sophie Dee, Kylie Reese and Sandra Romain. :nanner:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
looks like your the only white-breaded cracker now :1orglaugh :thefinger

Although it's great to have a cyber stalker, do you ever post responses to anyone else? You're like a frickin' "Mini Me." Find something better to do, wacko!

Although it's great to have a cyber stalker, do you ever post responses to anyone else? You're like a frickin' "Mini Me." Find something better to do, wacko!

:1orglaugh i been called a wacko on freeones :1orglaugh high five that shit erbody

just that your my bottom bitch, gots to take care of you :thefinger

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
All right, if you're going to keep following me around like a dog, at least put a leash on. I'd hate to feel responsible for your dumb ass getting hit by a car. And would it kill you to use proper grammar occasionally. Your posts are really making my eyes bleed.

Also, I tried to neg rep you again, but I have to spread it around a little. Remind me to do that later...