• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Beat these abs?

Attachments

• 1big.jpg
    1big.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 252

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
:why:

I can top that. She may have a six-pack, but I have a kegger. :beer:

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
I am working very hard on it but I don't think it will be possible (even though I work out like crazy as well as have a very healthy diet) until I can afford a tummy tuck in which they will repair my muscles that never healed back together properly after pregnancy and also tighten my skin back up! Either way I am still damn proud of my body!!!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2puetyWGU1rpypl9o1_1280.jpg

oh that's awesome! good job! yours are up there, she's got the benefits of better lighting and camera work. also those eastern Europeans are nuts Haha. from one gym rat to another I know how much work and dedication that takes.

Bad boob job. Left nipple is higher than her right nipple. Women don't need six pack abs to be pretty or sexy. I'll pass.

A woman with a soft tummy is much more sexy in my opinion.

I'm officially a keys falcon fan. just checked out her site for ha pics. leya, you may not be as muscular but you are definitely the real deal. I'm looking forward to see more of your work!

I'm officially a keys falcon fan. just checked out her site for ha pics. leya, you may not be as muscular but you are definitely the real deal. I'm looking forward to see more of your work!