• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Beans. Beans. Beans. I Sure Like Beans. In A Can. In A Bowl. In A Bag. GIMME ‘DEM BEANS CUZ I LIKE ‘EM, DAMMIT!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My wife makes a vegan dish, that is comprised of black eyed peas, and collard greens. It's good as is, but I like to add ham or chicken, because I'm not into a whole meal without some form of dead animal in it.

I on the other hand, make a dish called pasta e figoli. I do not put the sausage in it, for the wife's sake, but I do use a couple of slices of chopped up bacon in the beginning, for some added flavor. I will add either sausage of chicken to my portion, she eats it without, It's also much better if you use croutons, instead of crackers, and grate fresh parm or romano on it. I also use water, with chicken and beef base, for broth, instead of canned stock.

INGREDIENTS
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lb. spicy (or sweet) Italian sausage
1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
2 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 (15-oz.) cans Great Northern Beans
1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes
4 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
2 sprigs rosemary, leaves finely chopped
1 1/2 c. ditalini pasta (or other small shape)
Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory

DIRECTIONS
In a large, deep pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add sausage and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in onion, carrots, and celery and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper, then add in beans (with their liquid), diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and rosemary. Bring to a boil, then stir in ditalini.
Reduce heat to medium and cook until pasta is al dente, about 8 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Serve in bowls garnished with Parmesan and parsley.

Whenever I get asked what type of beans I want on my burrito, I have a brain fart and forget what each type is like.
Do you guys have a preference for beans in burritos?

My wife makes a vegan dish, that is comprised of black eyed peas, and collard greens. It's good as is, but I like to add ham or chicken, because I'm not into a whole meal without some form of dead animal in it.

I on the other hand, make a dish called pasta e figoli. I do not put the sausage in it, for the wife's sake, but I do use a couple of slices of chopped up bacon in the beginning, for some added flavor. I will add either sausage of chicken to my portion, she eats it without, It's also much better if you use croutons, instead of crackers, and grate fresh parm or romano on it. I also use water, with chicken and beef base, for broth, instead of canned stock.

INGREDIENTS
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lb. spicy (or sweet) Italian sausage
1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
2 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 (15-oz.) cans Great Northern Beans
1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes
4 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
2 sprigs rosemary, leaves finely chopped
1 1/2 c. ditalini pasta (or other small shape)
Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory

DIRECTIONS
In a large, deep pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add sausage and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in onion, carrots, and celery and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper, then add in beans (with their liquid), diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and rosemary. Bring to a boil, then stir in ditalini.
Reduce heat to medium and cook until pasta is al dente, about 8 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Serve in bowls garnished with Parmesan and parsley.
Or... the easiest beans to prepare are edamame.
Just steam/boil, then lightly salt & you're done! Goes with everything from high-class wagyu to draft beer!