• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Be honest...

If you had the chance to fuck/make love everyday... would you do it? if not why!? Form me... i don think so.. i mean i love sex... but i also love to go out and do other things... whats your opinion? :wave2:

If I had the opportunity to never have sex again, I would take it. But dammit, women just can't resist the ballz.

What can I say...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If?
Dude theres women everywhere, although in the states most have become shallow , power hungry , manipulative , egoistic snobs due to the american male kissing their asses for the past 20 years.
another thread that comes off as pathetic.

AMERICAN MEN, RECLAIM YOUR BALLS!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Why wouldn't I? It's usually the best 27 seconds of my day...

roronoa3000

Banned
If?
Dude theres women everywhere, although in the states most have become shallow , power hungry , manipulative , egoistic snobs due to the american male kissing their asses for the past 20 years.

Its called anger management, try it.

Shifty

O.G.
If you had the chance to fuck/make love everyday... would you do it? if not why!? Form me... i don think so.. i mean i love sex... but i also love to go out and do other things... whats your opinion? :wave2:

Fuck/make love everyday or visit the FreeOnes BB and enjoy the posts while beating your dick against your monitor. It's basically the same thing. :2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Its called anger management, try it.

Not said in anger roro,
But the only queeer eye for this straight guy is a black, swollen and bloody one.

Men in the US need to start being men again and not such pussies like theyve been being trained be due in recent years.

Penis Power baby!

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
If?

Couldn't agree more. Wish I could Rep ya.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Who would honestly say no? Well the guys that said "I do". Heyoooooohhhh.
Thanks, I'm here all week. Dont forget to tip your waitresses

☼LEGIT☼
I might, but I don't think everyday. 3x a week since I love doing other things, but I'd rather do it for 4 hours instead of 30 minutes a day.

Everyone can if they wanted to, unless you're covered with warts or missing limbs.
but, sometimes I just don't feel like it...