• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I’m not into BDSM, but...OK, I’ll get to the “but” later. I’m not into BDSM because (1) dominatrices (-ixes?) turn me off (and male doms too); (2) I’m not much of a dominant myself, and the part of me that is dominant is a part that scares me and I don’t want to encourage; (3) I could never trust anyone enough to let them tie me up.

OK here’s the “but.”. There is one exception. There is one person (can you guess who?) that I would let tie me up. And it isn’t because I trust her more than anyone else. It’s because she’s a goddess, and I a mere mortal, and as such I have no choice but to submit to her will.

She’s a goddess, but she’s also a submissive. And if she had been a domme, she never would have made it to goddess status in my eyes. I have no desire to be dominated by a dominant, but I desire to be dominated by a submissive – in this case, a particular submissive – but submissive women in general excite a certain awe in me, which under the right circumstances would make me want to submit to them.

That’s just my own hopeless perversion, but I think this paradox has broader implications. Being “dominated by a submissive” is essentially what modern religion is all about – especially Christianity. Jesus undertook the ultimate act of submission. (“Nevertheless, not my will, but thine, be done.”) And it makes perfect sense to me (though I can't explain why) that this is exactly the reason to worship Jesus and to submit to his will. The central symbol of Christianity – which you see almost anywhere you see anything having to do with Christianity – is one which represents that ultimate act of submission. Yet traditionally in the Christian mind it is also a symbol of power. Somehow by representing an act of submission, the cross has the power to dominate vampires, evil spirits, and armed enemies.

Does that make sense? Is it sacrilegious to draw parallels between sex/fetishism and religion?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Sooooooo...you want to have sex with Jesus? I'm not following you.

The cross also, when made out of solid gold by 9 co-conspirators who lured a ship load of lepers to their deaths, can make Hal Holbrook quake and burn.

H

The cross also, when made out of solid gold by 9 co-conspirators who lured a ship load of lepers to their deaths, can make Hal Holbrook quake and burn.

H

It's true! Me and 8 mates got drunk one night and tried it.

I used to have a friend that was into auto-erotic asphyxiation. It scared the hell out of me and a few of her friends that she told. Can someone please explain to me why someone would participate in something that could potentially be so dangerous and perhaps lethal if not done carefully?

yeah, Xianity is very BDSM. have you ever heard the expression "happiness is submission to God"? that one is a favorite catchism of all the western religions. Especially in medieval times they were big on "corporal mortification" from the greek corpus meaning of the earth, which came to mean the human body, and mortal meaning life, but generally coming into common useage to refer to the end of life and the act of dying.

All of the western religions believe in this concept- that the body and the earth are wicked and the source of sin and through thier destruction brings about the liberation of the spirit (soul). Some of them are content to just let God be thier dom and wait it out. Other's like to speed up the process, such as the well known flagellants - people that would lash thier body with ropes, or for the especially fervant devotees with barbs, in penance.

Is it any wonder than that thier chosen avatar would be a guy nailed to a cross? Or in the case of Saint Peter the founder of the catholic church, who was bound spread eagle and upside down. kinky.

Remember God is vengeful and he will smite down his enemies. But to his followers he might ask you to sacrifice your son like Abraham, or burn down your house and cover you with spewing boils like Job, or just make you watch a Mel Gibson movie. He loves you, but he likes to smack you around a little bit, just to make sure you know who's boss, bitch. And don't forget the safety word is "Amen!"

There is no god, and were all going into a box in the ground when we die, so live your life to the full now, because if you hold back in whatever you do, there is going to be no time to reflect in 'heaven' and say "damn! I should have done that" your going to be dead! No regrets just do it.

Ok I didnt read most of the 1st post so if im way off with my post ^ sorry :hatsoff: but if it has any bearing to what you asked take my advice and run with it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
There is no god, and were all going into a box in the ground when we die, so live your life to the full now, because holding back in whatever you do.

No way, not me, nuh uh. I'm going to put it into my will that when I die, I want my dead body tied to the grill of a dirty pick-up truck like a deer.

You can draw comparisons between BDSM and any hierarchical system, whether that be Christianity, the Nazi Party or the staff structure at your local Burger King. Just because you've discerned hierarchy in these unrelated things, it doesn't mean there's any impactive association which presents in the minds of most people.

I'd hazard that the post was just a bit of a wind-up for any Christians on the board, or something you imagined would be a novel means of expressing your adoration for Miss Wren (who is a complete fucking cutie and deserves to get it HARD, by the way).

I used to have a friend that was into auto-erotic asphyxiation. It scared the hell out of me and a few of her friends that she told. Can someone please explain to me why someone would participate in something that could potentially be so dangerous and perhaps lethal if not done carefully?

Oxygen deprivation supposedly produces feelings of euphoria in the brain. There is a safer alternative to asphyxia which requires apparatus - simply holding your breath before orgasm. YMMV, but my fiancee does it occasionally, and claims it can make orgasm more pleasurable.