• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Battlefield 3

pc version supports 64 player matches.

console version supports 24 player matches.

i'm getting the pc version. more players, better graphics, better control ...sign me up.

pc version supports 64 player matches.

console version supports 24 player matches.

i'm getting the pc version. more players, better graphics, better control ...sign me up.

Of course. I didn't even entertain the thought of getting it on console. Hell, knowing those nickel and dime bastards down at Microsoft, you are gonna have to pay to play this game(which is normally free to play online) online. I do hope that it will at least allow us to play across consoles. If anything, I want to show those console playing tards how real gamers play fps games: with mouse and fuckin keyboard son!

Of course. I didn't even entertain the thought of getting it on console. Hell, knowing those nickel and dime bastards down at Microsoft, you are gonna have to pay to play this game(which is normally free to play online) online. I do hope that it will at least allow us to play across consoles. If anything, I want to show those console playing tards how real gamers play fps games: with mouse and fuckin keyboard son!

ive played FPS on pc and on console. while i agree that graphics are slightly better, i feel that the overall experience is better on console. i just prefer having a controller in my hands, and being able to sit a good distance from a large tv

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I can't see anything replacing MAG for me. It'll rent it and check it out, but I'm addicted to MAG.

ive played FPS on pc and on console. while i agree that graphics are slightly better, i feel that the overall experience is better on console. i just prefer having a controller in my hands, and being able to sit a good distance from a large tv

graphics on pc only slightly better? you can really increase the resolution and graphics settings of pc games way beyond what a console can give you. its not even close.

you can also use a gamepad on pc. i use an Xbox360 gamepad for various games. nothing can beat the accuracy of a mouse for shooters tho ...and for real time strategy games its basically a must.

you can also hook the pc up to an hdtv easy as pie if you'd like. very easy to do.

Legzman

the public beta is live as of yesterday. Anyone played it yet? I'm almost lv. 3, but it's slow going. Of course I tend to suck at any game online until I get to know the maps real well and unlock all the cool shit!

Speaking of ranking up, I wonder if you get to keep your rank from the beta when BF3 comes out or if you gotta start all over like every other fuckin game?

the public beta is live as of yesterday. Anyone played it yet? I'm almost lv. 3, but it's slow going. Of course I tend to suck at any game online until I get to know the maps real well and unlock all the cool shit!

Speaking of ranking up, I wonder if you get to keep your rank from the beta when BF3 comes out or if you gotta start all over like every other fuckin game?

I played it for a while and I don't like it too much.It isn't as bad as Homefront,but even though it's only a beta,there are still some serious issues that they need to fix by launch,which is only like 3 weeks away.

I was thinking about buying this before I played the beta,now,I'm not even going to bother.Looks like I'll still just be waiting for Dust 514 to be my next shooter.

Legzman

^^^
Yea, I don't really care for it to much either. It's a decent way to kill a few hours, thats about all the beta is good for. I'll rent BF3 for the campaign and even that's just so I can demolish shit! But I'll buy MW3 for online play.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Just finished playing the campaign and I was really disappointed although it became more fun toward the end starting with "Night Shift."

I hope the game designers for Battlefield and Call of Duty will move away from this 'apocalyptic work war' scenario in future games. It's an extremely dull and very boring storyline and game play to fight in cities such as Paris, London, Berlin, New York especially, and suburban U.S. neighborhoods.

every time i see the commercial i get the feeling to go get this game- but i think most of the stuff i see in the commercial is a cutscene. do you get to fly jets off an aircraft carrier?

every time i see the commercial i get the feeling to go get this game- but i think most of the stuff i see in the commercial is a cutscene. do you get to fly jets off an aircraft carrier?

I'm pretty sure that you do.I was playing it at a friend's house yesterday on PC.

I'm pretty sure that you do.I was playing it at a friend's house yesterday on PC.
but you aren't 100% sure. after reading some of the posts on here i think i will just continue getting the Itch to get this game .....BUT continue to NOT get it especially if MilfMan posts this :
Just finished playing the campaign and I was really disappointed although it became more fun toward the end starting with "Night Shift."

but you aren't 100% sure. after reading some of the posts on here i think i will just continue getting the Itch to get this game .....BUT continue to NOT get it especially if MilfMan posts this :

I was watching my friend play and I did see him spawn from a carrier.First he was looking over the top of it where there was multiple jets,but he ended up spawning below and taking a raft to shore.

Personally though,I think that the game pretty much sucks.Aside from the sick graphics,especially on a high end PC,the gameplay feels too clunky to me.If you like a realistic shooter,then I would say definitely get it,otherwise,there's always Gamefly.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies

You do not get to fly the jet. You are the co-pilot in this mission. You fire missiles and operate the gun cannon in the first part and than you bomb targets at the airport in the second part of the mission.

Ok... so most of the time I'm supremely sarcastic and joke alot in my post but this one is really my opinion. I obtained a console version of this game w/o spending money so its fairly objective. At this time I still haven't played mw3 but bf3 kinda blows so far.

The main reason I say this is because the single player campaign doesn't hold my attention very well. I also feel cheated alot of times in deaths, not because I get mad or anything but it just feels like I shouldn't have died/failed because I didn't do EXACTLY what the game thinks I should have. Too many cheap deaths/fails (you can fail missions simply because you ((I)) tried to flank an enemy instead of following the rigid path laid out by the design team).

Also controls suck, there is this great slider bar in the options that adjust sensitivity, but theres a sweet spot that I like that just isn't there, and I've really experimented with it way more than I should have had too, and STILL haven't found it. Plus no button reassignment option...blows real hard when I'm trying to do something and press what I feel is the logical button to use to do a certain action and something else happens.

Graphics, however, are stellar for a console... I doubt they're really going to be much better on pc... so there's that redeeming quality. Also, if I get MAD bored or finally decide to finish the game I'll play some multiplayer and then come back here and tell you about it.

Hope I don't offend any fanboys but I give it a 7/10. It ain't the worst but I'd play/choose black ops over this every time.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I'm currently running a 1.65 K/D. There's supposed to be a notice about new DLC this week.

Legzman

Didn't care for the campaign. Sent it back to gamefly halfway through the mission on the jet. And I wasn't gonna pay 10 just to check out the MP which I didn't care for in the beta.