• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Battlefield 3 or Skyrim

BF 3 or Skyrim

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need help deciding weather to get BF3 or Skyrim. I only have enough to get one of those games that month so which one should I get?

Definitely Skyrim. I mean, I am probably gonna get both, but I would get Skyrim first. The only reason I would wait is for the eventual Game of the Year Edition.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Elder Scrolls > Battlefield & CoD.

Elder Scrolls > Battlefield & CoD.

Truth.

If money is a factor, you'll get more value out of Skyrim, IMO. I'm unfamiliar with the Battlefield series, but I'm guessing the only replayability is it's online play. It gets repetitive real quick, no matter which first person shooter you're playing.

If I were you I would get a 2nd job or start robbing people or something because its just too hard to make a choice. But if you're really deadset on choosing just one, I guess you'd have to decide which genre you like better. Are you more into RPG's or FPS's?

BF3 after the most likly 10hr campaign is done, you still have multiplayer online with much to unlock and achieve to motivate you to keep playing.

Skyrim, campaign has to be very lengthy since Oblivion cost me 300hrs+(not completed lol) of time. But if you rush the campaign im not sure what the MP is in Skyrim but I would assume it will die out faster than BF3.

When faced with $$$ to decide which game to buy next, I always look at replay value.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I do not play a game for the unlockables, I play them for the fun factor, and Skyrim will probably own the shit out of BF3 in that factor.