• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Batman: Arkham Knight

Ben Afleck LOL

Please don't tell me he's going to voice him in the game. Having him in the movie is bad enough.

No, people have commented that Bruce kinda looks like Ben Affleck. Kevin Conroy is voicing Batman. Anyway, looks like I have a reason to get a PS4 or Xbox One now.

While I loved all three Batman games and I can't wait to play this one,I fucking hate game teasers/trailers that don't show any gameplay,rather just a long prerendered cut scene.

Surprised no one is actually commenting on the game itself after it's been released. Well, I just started the game and it can be fun but the overuse of the Batmobile (as in a lot of missions require it) is annoying and I hate the controls of the batmobile so much I find myself playing the game in short sessions. I would prefer if using the Batmobile for most missions was optional

I've commented about the game in another thread. I think the game is awesome and I love going through it with the different costume options, especially the Adam West, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale and Ben Affleck suits with their respective Batmobiles.

The only negatives I have towards the game is too many tank battles, not being able to use any of the other characters in story/freemode, villain battles were lackluster compared to past games and the Arkham Knight reveal was completely disappointing because I figured out who the Arkham Knight was long before the game launched.

Also you should go to the settings menu and change the Batmobile controls so that L2/Left trigger is your reverse control. I had a lot more fun with the Batmobile after doing that.

I generally didn't have too much problem with the amount the Batmobile was used with a couple of exceptions. Those being it was forced for too many boss battles. The game should have definitely had hand to hand combat with both the Arkham Knight and...minor spoiler *Deathstroke*, instead of the lame cobra drone battles that were done. It would have went a ways to improving the boss battles overall and gave some people that didn't like the Batmobile more things to do. They could have even keep the tank battles and added the hand to hand combat for those characters after it.

As far as driving the Batmobile around Gotham I thought it was great. It isn't like somebody couldn't grapple around almost as fast if they wanted. I liked a lot of the Battmobile Riddler trophy puzzles.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I watched the full cut scene movie for this game. The story wasn't as good as the previous games.