• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Baseball Hall of Famer Tom Seaver passes away

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The Franchise Tom Seaver

Tom_Seaver_Mets.jpg

YCDHZIKPGVFBRJWC732WPRBTJA.jpg

Tom-Seaver-1.jpg

opoyi_oSE0XM6mw.jpg

RUHJ2NA3ERH3LO6H234NAFG3NU.jpg

November 17, 1944 - September 2, 2020

Career: 311-205 W-L 2.86 ERA with 10 seasons of 200 or more strikeouts. 198 wins with the Mets. At the time, he set a MLB record of 19 strikeouts in a game (April 22, 1970 against the San Diego Padres.) Since surpassed by Roger Clemens (twice), Kerry Wood, Max Scherzer and Randy Johnson with 20. He had one no-hitter with the Cincinnati Reds.

Rest In Peace

Attachments

• Tom-Seaver-1.jpg
    Tom-Seaver-1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Reactions: sj1

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It was sad to hear about Tom Terrific's passing yesterday. He was a class act.

This is I did not know, but love it: In 2019 NFL quarterback Tom Brady was denied the trademark "Tom Terrific", when the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office said it "may falsely suggest a connection with Tom Seaver".

RIP
tumblr_inline_o5w737fFmc1r9qiw6_1280.png

It was sad to hear about Tom Terrific's passing yesterday. He was a class act.

This is I did not know, but love it: In 2019 NFL quarterback Tom Brady was denied the trademark "Tom Terrific", when the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office said it "may falsely suggest a connection with Tom Seaver".

RIP
View attachment 814501
Rip - that's really cool

sj1

Love & Basketball
Certainly one of the best to take the mound, sadly another baseball legend gone to soon. ⚾ My thoughts & prayers go out to his family, friends, baseball fraternity and all the Mets Fans & Organization. Tom Seaver 4️⃣1️⃣ you will be missed.