• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barry Halts Deportation of Illegals

how about arming the law abiding Mexican citizens with a second amendment so they can take their country back from a corrupt political elite and drug cartels

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Who's Barry?

01.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Barry Soetoro is his real name. :tongue:

Filmmaker Joel Gilbert: Obama's Real Father Exposed! Video

Also, Barry's mother made nude pictures.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
For all of you folks that think all Republicans support the nuts on the right you are dead wrong. Cross me off that list. Cupcake I love you but when you use Alex Jones as your source of information I just shake my head and ask why. As I have said before, this Barak Obama citizenship thing is closed. I don't like this guy any more than you do Will. But dragging that shit up again isn't going to get him out of office. It will take a candidate that has a clear and effective plan and we just don't have one. Mc Cain was not the answer and neither is Mitt. Face it, the party big shots representing us on the right can't get shit together.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
For all of you folks that think all Republicans support the nuts on the right you are dead wrong. Cross me off that list.

I agree. They do not care about us.

Cupcake I love you but when you use Alex Jones as your source of information I just shake my head and ask why. As I have said before, this Barak Obama citizenship thing is closed. I don't like this guy any more than you do Will. But dragging that shit up again isn't going to get him out of office. It will take a candidate that has a clear and effective plan and we just don't have one. Mc Cain was not the answer and neither is Mitt. Face it, the party big shots representing us on the right can't get shit together.

The video is a bout his real father. ;) Also, there's some truth mixed in with disinformation.

I watched it mainly because of Joel Gilbert.

I agree. They do not care about us.

The video is a bout his real father. ;) Also, there's some truth mixed in with disinformation.

I watched it mainly because of Joel Gilbert.

A word of advice for you William, don't believes everything you read. Question everything even if it's coming from a source you trust. Always question

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
A word of advice for you William, don't believes everything you read. Question everything even if it's coming from a source you trust. Always question

I do. Reread the comment.

President Reagan's grandfather was an illegal alien. Illegals are now an issue only because they aren't white.

:facepalm: Illegals that are not white have always been an issue.

Operation Wetback was a 1954 operation by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to remove illegal immigrants, mostly Mexican nationals from the southwestern United States. Link

That is just one example.

Mayhem

Banned
So Will, since other peoples parents aren't off limits, does this mean we can start talking about your sorry-ass parents?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So Will, since other peoples parents aren't off limits, does this mean we can start talking about your sorry-ass parents?

I am not in politics, I am not a celebrity, and on and on.

People like that are scrutinized.

My parents are better than Obama's. At least my father did not leave. ;)

Mayhem

Banned
Well, you're in politics now so I ask again, can I start saying things about your sorry-ass, inbred, piece-of-shit parents?

Maybe you'd have been better off if your father had left. Considering what we've seen of you lately, the prick doesn't seem to have done you any favors.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I am not in politics, I am not a celebrity, and on and on.

People like that are scrutinized.

My parents are better than Obama's. At least my father did not leave. ;)
At least? So you admit that you had terrible parents, but they were at least around.

Would you say a POS abusive father is better than an absent one?